No announcement yet.

19-0 Patriots????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't have any idea what you are talking about star. No one is going into the Pats face and smack talking to them.

It's also only smack talking if you can't back it up. If you back it up then it becomes truth. Deal with it.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

i don't care if they've got fourteen criminals on their team, ala 90s cowboys. we don't need to rub it in for losing. that's where the "be the bigger man" theme comes in. my cat agrees with me. right milo? he said yes.

Comment

We need a template that says Matt McGuire just pwned you. Seriously, I think both teams went over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
          i don't care if they've got fourteen criminals on their team, ala 90s cowboys. we don't need to rub it in for losing. that's where the "be the bigger man" theme comes in. my cat agrees with me. right milo? he said yes.
          You talk to your cat? Are you the Crazy Cat Lady from the simpsons?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            I just don't have any idea what you are talking about star. No one is going into the Pats face and smack talking to them.

It's also only smack talking if you can't back it up. If you back it up then it becomes truth. Deal with it.
            this whole thread is designed to throw it into the face of the patriots. it's not for glorificationof the giants, or reprimand for spygate, it's just a na-na-nana-naa-naaa!!! like gradeschoolers. smack talking ends with the game, and that's called sportsmanship. hell even phillip rivers knows that. oh and i had sex with your mother. she's a major animal in bed dude.

Comment

What did the Giants do that was classless? They beat the Patriots. Sorry if that is classless. So if you celebrate after winning the SB you aren't "acting like you have been there before"....wtf.

Comment

True, it is for dissing the Pats. However, the Pats deserved to be critized for some of their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                  We need a template that says Matt McGuire just pwned you. Seriously, I think both teams went over the line.
                  ok, first off what does pwned mean? i have seen that much and don't really know. and unless it means he polished my knob then i disagree.

Comment

So. The Pats deserve it. Spygate. They didn't just break the rules, but they broke the rules in a major disrespect to the league, it's players, it's fans, and the history of the game.

NANANANA...HEY HEY HEY...GOOOOOOBYYYYEEEEEEE.

Comment

Star, pwn means totally diss, put down, insult some one.

Comment

What did the Giants do that was classless? They beat the Patriots. Sorry if that is classless. So if you celebrate after winning the SB you aren't "acting like you have been there before"....wtf.
                        pay attention, matt. i posted that i didn't think the giants were classless. i said they played with class and i didn't watch the celebration to see if they rubbed it in. hats off to the champs.
                        and niners, they deserve to be ridiculed for spygate, certainly, but they've already been punished and they will continue to pay for it next spring. we don't need to be jerks about the game though. congrats to giants.

Comment

So. The Pats deserve it. Spygate. They didn't just break the rules, but they broke the rules in a major disrespect to the league, it's players, it's fans, and the history of the game.

NANANANA...HEY HEY HEY...GOOOOOOBYYYYEEEEEEE.
                          lol. great song. i had the tuba part memorized for pep band.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                            Star, pwn means totally diss, put down, insult some one.
                            i've got broad shoulders, i can take it.

Comment

good here's a big FU to Boston. I can justify it being from NY. Classless or not I get tons of sh*t for living in NY and being a NY sports fan from them.
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Yeah you are right...Yankees fans are the classiest in the game...I'll never forget them booing Randy Johnson. What a joke franchise.

Fact of the matter is no team really has all classy fans. Every team has their ******* fans...it's just the way it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X