• Leo Fender
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    Link?
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    If I was a mod I would edit that post before Matt has a S*** fit on you.

Just trying to save a life.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
    By the way, did anyone get that Patriots 19-0 book that was up for order the week before Super Bowl?
    Link?

Leave a comment:

• Leo Fender
    replied
    By the way, did anyone get that Patriots 19-0 book that was up for order the week before Super Bowl?

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Why can't you not rub it in?

Like Osi said. They already scheduled a ****ing parade before the won the damn thing.

And then they did Spygate. **** the pats. They deserve all bad things that go there way because of their disrespect Belicheck has for the game and the league.
    What? Are you serious? I can't believe this.... I totally agree with Matt! Mark it on your calanders baby b/c this is a first lol.

Seriously though, I'm all about fighting fire with fire. If a team is going to disrespect your organization with an advanced parade or disrespect the whole league with Spygate.... then you buckle your chinstrap and take the heat as it comes.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied

Fact of the matter is no team really has all classy fans. Every team has their ******* fans...it's just the way it is.
    I won't disagree with that.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Yeah you are right...Yankees fans are the classiest in the game...I'll never forget them booing Randy Johnson. What a joke franchise.

Fact of the matter is no team really has all classy fans. Every team has their ******* fans...it's just the way it is.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    good here's a big FU to Boston. I can justify it being from NY. Classless or not I get tons of sh*t for living in NY and being a NY sports fan from them.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    Star, pwn means totally diss, put down, insult some one.
    i've got broad shoulders, i can take it.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    So. The Pats deserve it. Spygate. They didn't just break the rules, but they broke the rules in a major disrespect to the league, it's players, it's fans, and the history of the game.

NANANANA...HEY HEY HEY...GOOOOOOBYYYYEEEEEEE.
    lol. great song. i had the tuba part memorized for pep band.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    What did the Giants do that was classless? They beat the Patriots. Sorry if that is classless. So if you celebrate after winning the SB you aren't "acting like you have been there before"....wtf.
    pay attention, matt. i posted that i didn't think the giants were classless. i said they played with class and i didn't watch the celebration to see if they rubbed it in. hats off to the champs.
    and niners, they deserve to be ridiculed for spygate, certainly, but they've already been punished and they will continue to pay for it next spring. we don't need to be jerks about the game though. congrats to giants.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Star, pwn means totally diss, put down, insult some one.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    So. The Pats deserve it. Spygate. They didn't just break the rules, but they broke the rules in a major disrespect to the league, it's players, it's fans, and the history of the game.

NANANANA...HEY HEY HEY...GOOOOOOBYYYYEEEEEEE.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    We need a template that says Matt McGuire just pwned you. Seriously, I think both teams went over the line.
    ok, first off what does pwned mean? i have seen that much and don't really know. and unless it means he polished my knob then i disagree.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    True, it is for dissing the Pats. However, the Pats deserved to be critized for some of their actions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X