Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Power Rankings Are Up

http://walterfootball.com/analysis.php

Hmmm wonder who's not No. 1 LOL - I moved the Pats to No. 2 and 3 earlier in the year for a reason. Terrible defense.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Their not as good without their cameras :-/

Comment

I know they just won the Superbowl, but I just can't look at the Giants and go "Oh, that's the team to beat." I don't disagree with the ranking of course, but does anyone else feel the same way?

Comment

Well by watching them Week 17-21 I do... I've never seen a team turn it on like this.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

People had the Giants losing to the Bills in Week 16. What a crazy turnaround.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I just see them as a team that made a great run in the playoffs... yanno, got hot at the right time. Not really a year in year out dominant team.

I'm not saying they aren't that or won't be that, but I just can't see it yet.

Comment

I guess we'll see if they can get back to the playoffs next year.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

In that division who knows. The Cowboys seem to dominate the regular season, and the Eagles always give the Giants a good game. The Redskins were a playoff team too. So we'll see.

Comment

yeah i agree. they definitely played hot. put a lot of pressure on opposing offenses. tackled well. they just haven't shown it for long enough to make believers. what a four game stretch though holy cripes.

Comment

Well I guess it goes to show everyone again. It's not always about having the most talented team in the playoffs. It's about getting hot at the right time. The 2007 NY Giants proved that.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

So did the 2006 Colts and the 2005 Steelers

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        http://walterfootball.com/analysis.php

Hmmm wonder who's not No. 1 LOL - I moved the Pats to No. 2 and 3 earlier in the year for a reason. Terrible defense.
                        Walter have you been smoking left handed cigarette. New England has a "Terrible defense". Now New England may not be the 85 Bears, but come on Walter not terrible.

New England held the G-men to 3 points in the first half. Then 7 points in the second half before Eli pulled that #@it out of his a$$.

New England defence was fine, it was the O-line that let them down today. Anyhow to make a statement about the defense being terrible is just a horrible take. The defense had little to do with that loss. In fact is more about what New York did right then what New England did wrong. JMO

Comment

How is SF 25? We should be 31st, right before Miami. And at least Parcells knows how to run a football team.

Comment

Besides Strahan, the Giants have relatively young a good players up front on both sides of the ball which should keep them at least competitive. They just had a great rookie class and some cap room will help them long term. With the maturation of Eli, the Giants are in great shape for the future. They could use another impact player in their back seven and could upgrade at wide receiver. Their division is definitely a problem.

My prediction is they start off next year Thursday night in Pittsburgh. I can’t wait already.

Comment

Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
                              Walter have you been smoking left handed cigarette. New England has a "Terrible defense". Now New England may not be the 85 Bears, but come on Walter not terrible.

New England held the G-men to 3 points in the first half. Then 7 points in the second half before Eli pulled that #@it out of his a$$.

New England defence was fine, it was the O-line that let them down today. Anyhow to make a statement about the defense being terrible is just a horrible take. The defense had little to do with that loss. In fact is more about what New York did right then what New England did wrong. JMO
                              That's a good point. The defense isn't horrible, but they certainly aren't the same defense the beat the Greatest Show On Turf. They're old and slow, but the make big plays still. They're just terrible compared to what the public perceives them as.

Comment

Working...
                              X