Andre Woodson Drops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Woodson Drops?

Several Anonymous Pro Scouts at the Senior Bowl are reportedly saying the stock of Kentucky Quarterback Andre Woodson has dropped enought to make him the 4th or 5th QB in this draft do to bad mechanics and accuracy issues. Some scouts ar now saying they would not draft him until Round 3 or 4 while others say Mid-Second Round.

In collage they don't have time to mess with mechanics if their QB is a star. In the Pros even if he sits a year to fix the mechanics, and accuracy he has all the intangibles to be a star. Bill Walsh has stated he would take QB's like Woodson and even Colt Brennan who's stock has slid to the Seventh Round on some draft boards. I see Woodson going no later than Round 2 and to a team with a vetran and QB Coach that can fix the problem.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Lol, here we go.

10 pages.

Comment

We will get 10 pages of b*tching from Matt is the 10 pages with a 1/4 of a line spacing between lines that will make it look lik10 pages rather than the actual 40 pages of b*tching.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Joey_Potter, could you link to the articles please? Thanks.

Comment

Oh this is a thread about Woodsobn slipping and people asking for links. Matt is going to explode!! lol!
          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

lol what else pisses Matt off. Post it here.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

College football playoff wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! lol
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The Buccs should fire Gruden. Stupid idiot resting players.

Comment

The Tampa 2 is a ****ty Defense that breaks as much as it bends

Comment

Kentucky cheerleaders are gross.

Their legs look like tree stumps.

Comment

Tim Tebow will go down as the best QB in the history of the NFL. (this one might sting)

Comment

Alright well, back to the topic.

I'd like to know who these anonymous NFL scouts are. Everything that people have flawed about Woodson, can be fixed. I doubt he makes it past the Falcons (if they do not go QB in the round 1), in the second. If he falls to Carolina in the second, I think the Panthers should take him. Kansas City? If he does fall to the second, whoever takes him will get one hell of a steal.
                        Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                        2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                        2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                        3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                        3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                        4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I wouldn't touch him before the 3rd personally. He has all the skills to be a good qb but there are a lot of great athletes who look good in shorts and I think Woodson as of now is that guy. He'll have to have a great combine and pro day to sniff round 1 IMO.
                          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

When do scouts tell the world the truth? Let the games begin! We're going to here a lot of nonsense between now and April.

Comment

I read that a scout had Woodson as his 5th best QB. He also had Chad Henne as his top quarterback, so he was probably drunk when he said that, but maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                              X