X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Super Bowl XLIII Predictions

http://walterfootball.com/mattblog.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Possible, but I think this year's loss will motivate NE to get to the SB next year. My pick is NE being crushed by SF . Actually, I think GB vs. NE.

Comment

You'd think 19-0 was motivation enough...don't know how you can get more motivation than that.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I think it will be

MIA-2 vs. SF-3

Comment

I do like the Chargers representing the AFC next year. NE will need to have a great offseason in terms of acquisition. On offense, they basically just need to keep Moss, however on defense, there is a lot of work to do outside the lineman.

As for the NFC, yeah Giants or Cowboys. GBs success rode a lot on the arm of Brett Favre this year, and his play won't be any better next season than this one, and will likely decline a little, so their defense will have to continue to improve and Grant will have to step up for the whole season.

I'm going with SD over DAL in the superbowl, with Asia as the half-time show

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
            I'm going with SD over DAL in the superbowl, with Asia as the half-time show
            That was my pick last year preseason...so I can't go with them again.

Also, this wasnt my SB "pick" just saying who are the early favorites.

Comment

lol at the tampa write up.

Safe pick, can't really disagree
              Last edited by NoNonsenseCoach; 02-06-2008, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                That was my pick last year preseason...so I can't go with them again.

Also, this wasnt my SB "pick" just saying who are the early favorites.
                What do you think the odds would be for Asia doing the half-time show.

"I mean, seriously, Asia? You framed an Asia poster? How hard did the people at the frame store laugh when you brought this in?"

Comment

What is so bad about Asia? How about a reunited Pink Floyd?
                  Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I can definitely see NYG-SD
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Kinda doubt NYG will make it with a target on their back now...but they should get at least to Conference Ship

Comment

Giants have a rough division, and they could possibly lose Michael Strahan, Amani Toomer, Kawika Mitchell, Reggie Torbor, and Gibril Wilson. Not to mention, like Matt said, a target on their back.

The Eagles and Redskins are no joke, and with a young core, a roster full of pro bowlers, and two first round draft pick, I can only see Dallas getting better as well.

Comment

If Seattle gets homefield advantage, fixes its o-line and running game, they could be in.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

If Superman signs for the 49ers they have a shot. I hear his leaping ability is uncanny.

Comment

Interesting read. Cannot wait until the offseason and see what these teams do. Giants need to re-sign some key players.

Do you see the Giants parting ways with Shockey?
                              Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                              2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                              2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                              3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                              3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                              4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Working...
                              X