Q&A with Matt McGuire Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q&A with Matt McGuire Part II

Submit your questions here...already have several ones using from the last session and a few more...but keep asking them. Might answer directly or save them for Part III.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Who helped and hurt their stock the most at the post-season games (Senior Bowl, Texas vs. The Nation, etc)?

Comment

Do you see WV RB Noel Divine as anything more than a 3rd down back and/or Kick Returner in the NFL?
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

How will Michigan fans, who have been used to a power running style of football for at least the last 30 years, react to Rich Rodriguez's spread offense?

And if he can't make an immediate impact, how long until he wears out his welcome in Ann Arbor?

Comment

Craig once he gets bet by Jim all the fans will hate him.
          Then once he is like 1-3 or so you guys will want his head.

Comment

Do you see any late round prospects that make instant impacts on the teams that might pick them up?
            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Umm, we might have had this one already. But.....

Who will be this year's combine workout warrior, like last year's Chris Brown?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                Umm, we might have had this one already. But.....

Who will be this year's combine workout warrior, like last year's Chris Brown?
                You mean Chris Henry

Comment

Uhh, yeah. I always get them confused, plus there's the WR Chris Henry. My bad, I'm really Emmitt in disguise.

Comment

Who's stock will slip and the weeks leading up to the draft (a la Alan Branch)?

Comment

Matt, with the recent drop in stock of Kentucky Quarterback Andre Woodson to anywhere between the Second Round to the Fifth Round when do you see him going and to what team?
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Matt....

....With a decent combine, where does Kentucky WR Steve Johnson get drafted? Could my Raiders steal him with their 4th rounder?
                        Some random guy:

"Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell."

Comment

Which draft guides are used in NFL war rooms?

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                            Which draft guides are used in NFL war rooms?
                            By the time the draft starts all NFL teams and their scouts/coaches know these prospects like the back of their hand. No need for scouting reports by that time but the people that get to know these players and have opinions on them (scouts and coaches that interview) have a lot of input.

I don't think teams use draft guides like Mel Kiper's anymore...they don't need to I assume they trust all the millions they dump into their scouting dept.

Comment

Thanks for the answer. I can't wait for the next Q&A.

Comment

Working...
                              X