No announcement yet.

Q&A with Matt McGuire Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you find me attractive? (please say yes, please say yes)
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why? and what kind of tree would andre woodson be?

Comment

Rookies nowadays are paid a s***load of money if they get drafted early. When will we see a salary cap on rookie wages?
        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Good question Leo, I'll put that one in my Q&A because it is brought up a lot.

Reminds me of something I eventually want to write in my blog about how the NFL might get out of control payroll wise (like MLB) and the Draft become less important as an effect of that.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

It is so stooopid that JaMarcus Russell makes more many than most of the other QB's in this league. What has he played? 4 series? Good players will get paid eventually and a salary cap for rookies will make busts (Like, say, Ryan Leaf) less expensive on teams.
            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

If Andre Woodson tears his ACL and gets projected as a 6th-7th round QB will you be on suicide watch?

Comment

Outside the two projected First round safeties in Smith and Phillips, who is the best balanced safety in the draft when it comes to coverage skills and stopping the run?

Comment

PHillips IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                    PHillips IMO.
                    Aside from him and Smith is what I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                      Outside the two projected First round safeties in Smith and Phillips, who is the best balanced safety in the draft when it comes to coverage skills and stopping the run?
                      i think
                      Simeon Castille, Marcus Griffin, Corey Lynch

Comment

What are the hardest and the easiest positions for a rookie to become a starter and make an impact on a team?
                        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                          What are the hardest and the easiest positions for a rookie to become a starter and make an impact on a team?
                          IMO RB is the easiest, QB is the hardest.

Comment

The Q&A is with Matt McGuire not 49ersfan, you could easily set up your own thread for this type of thing if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                              The Q&A is with Matt McGuire not 49ersfan, you could easily set up your own thread for this type of thing if you wish.
                              I know, I was just sharing my opinion. What do you think are the easiest and hardest positions.

Comment

Another question for you Matt:

A lot of players have been slapped with franchise tags this year. Which of the players that deserved the tag are least worth it?
                                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Working...
                                X