• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Updated Feb. 6

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

Two changes in the Top 10.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Works out better for the Saints, but I still think McKelvin... he's too good at man-to-man to pass up

Comment

Just a quick point: in the Broncos write-up, you spelled off o-f. Chris Williams at #14??? Maybe at 23, where Carl Nicks went. The 49ers draft was really good, you filled our most pressing needs.

Comment

I like all the picks with the expection of....

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

Two changes in the Top 10.

San Diego's pick. I just don't think that they are ready to just give up on Castillo. Also, WR? They have a very strong WR IMO that is getting better. Vincent Jackson would be a top ranked WR if simply got the ball more often. You saw what he was able to do when Gates was out. In addition, they just acquired Chambers and drafted Davis in the first round! I think MLB is the move.
        Some random guy:

"Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell."

Comment

Did I miss them somewhere, or do you really have both Ainge and Brennan dropping out of the first four rounds entirely? I know their stock has dropped, but that's a pretty big shift.

Comment

You are correct. However, I must point out Brennan may not even get drafted. One scout I've heard (probably BS, but you never know) says he wouldn't draft Brennan in any round.

Comment

If those to 4 defensive linemen are out before #9 I think Kenny Phillips is the pick for cincy because there are no linebackers IMO that should go in the top 10 yet
              Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

I think Rivers is a top-10 prospect, and I don't care what you have to say about that.

Comment

Then we a agree to disagree
                  Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

GridIron, Tough call between Phillips and Rivers, but I don't think the Bengals are going to pay a safety big bucks.

Lab, Ainge will go Rounds 4-5. Brennan Rounds 6-7 if he even gets drafted.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

49ers fan, Chris Williams' stock has risen enough to warrant a Top 15 pick. He's the best OT available for the Bears.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I think Williams is a lot like Quentin Groves, in that he possesses lots of talent, but not great technique. However, Chicago would be a good fit for him, since he could learn for a year of two, then take over.

Comment

Another knee jerk reaction Walter...NE has too many needs to not address CB or S...Clady is a dark horse I'll admit but their pass pro was really good all year long (except SB)
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

However, if you're going to win the SB, you have to be able to block the best DEs there are, cover the best receivers, stymie the best RBs.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                              However, if you're going to win the SB, you have to be able to block the best DEs there are, cover the best receivers, stymie the best RBs.
                              But for the most part they have blocking...they need cover corners and more athleticism at ILB.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X