• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Emmitt Smith Anthology - The Moment You've All Been Waiting For

http://walterfootball.com/emmitt.php

Emmitt Smith

Is Awesome.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

No, Emmitt Smith are awesome.

And, by the way, in the simple Emmitts, No. 5 and No 10 are the same quotes. As is 12 and 23.
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Outstanding

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Walter Im surprised you didnt include one of the most amazing Emmitt quotes ever.Try to follow me here but I believe it was on Sportscenter the day before the Superbowl when Emmitt replied to hearing about the player on the Giants saying he was sorry for saying a player on New England was a dirty player...........Emmitt said,"You got to be kidding me you want him to be made at you, you want to slap him in the face like you slap your mama".....................That was classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
            No, Emmitt Smith are awesome.

And, by the way, in the simple Emmitts, No. 5 and No 10 are the same quotes. As is 12 and 23.
            That's funny because I have them dated and everything. That means he said both of those quotes twice.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Titan27 View Post
              Walter Im surprised you didnt include one of the most amazing Emmitt quotes ever.Try to follow me here but I believe it was on Sportscenter the day before the Superbowl when Emmitt replied to hearing about the player on the Giants saying he was sorry for saying a player on New England was a dirty player...........Emmitt said,"You got to be kidding me you want him to be made at you, you want to slap him in the face like you slap your mama".....................That was classic!
              LOL I didn't hear that one, did anyone else?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

this is awesome!
                my favorites
                "The leadership definitely have to come from the leaders."
                "The hill represent another rushing title this year for the season. For others watching this thing who've worked out on hills, this is a opportunity to build strength within."
                "You cannot change the stripes of a leopard."
                "Brady will put up monster numbers because he can throw."

Comment

Hahahahaha, Classic!
                  Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                  2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                  2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                  3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                  3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                  4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Don't forget most recently...

"Wallkerfootballs make fun of me kuz he been jealous of my touchdown "

Comment

new to the forum but have been reading for a while..... this is one of the funniest things ive ever read!!!!
                      NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Welcome to the forums yem123! I agree, it was really funny.

Comment

Working...
                        X