X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercury Morris Got Pwned

http://sportsbiotch.blogspot.com/200...afficking.html
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I remember him on MNF a while ago, I believe I posted some of his comments

http://walterfootball.com/forum/show...mercury+morris

Comment

Haha, good read. I remember him on Sports Center, and he wrote like a rap or something.
      Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
      2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
      2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
      3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
      3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
      4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

He's a loser. Period.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Definitely the main reason I wanted the pats to go 19-0

Comment

lol he's just adamant because that perfect season is all he has left. I kinda feel bad for him.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Well I agree with you about Morris, but I think people are giving the Pats this 19-0 thing a little to fast.
              NoNonsenseCoach
              I love looking at solid comments I made months ago. Coaches ego +1

Comment

I understand the ‘owned’ part of pwned, but where does the ‘p’ come from?

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                  I understand the ‘owned’ part of pwned, but where does the ‘p’ come from?
                  per Wikipedia (best site ever)

Owned and pwned both refer to the domination of a player in a video game or argument (rather than just a win), or the successful hacking of a website or computer.[1][17][23] For example, in a multiplayer first-person shooter game, a player with a default starting gun defeats an opponent carrying a vastly superior weapon. This would indicate dominant skill in the player with the inferior weapon, who outplayed (owned or pwned) the player with superior firepower. As in a common characteristic of Leet, the terms have also been adapted into noun and adjective forms,[17] ownage and pwnage, which can refer to the situation of pwning or to the superiority of its subject (e.g., "He is a very good player. He is pwnage."). Some people pronounce pwn as p'own or poon. Since the letter p on a QWERTY keyboard is right next to the letter o, it likely derives from a typographical error of owned,[17] and was eventually embraced by Leetspeakers as an intentional misspelling; however, pwn is also sometimes said to mean "player own" (pwnage could be "player ownage").[24] Pwned is commonly referred to as "power owned", using the previous example that if the player with the inferior weapon killed the other player without getting hit, he would have "pwned" the player. This act is often followed up by corpse humping "Teabagging" (the rapid squatting and standing over a dead player) or continued fire into their corpse after reloading.

Pwn, or Pwned, is also commonly used when person attempts to make a joke (more particularly something bad about a person) but the joke fails and nobody laughs, therefore the person attempting to make a joke is pwned.[25]

New derivations have surfaced in the form of "pwnt" and "ownt", and these words are usually accompanied by the word "noob."

Comment

LOL I love how wikipedia has a long thing on that
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

my favorite part is the teabagging part. It's not necessary, but its awesome to have in there.

Comment

That's what I was going to post, but I was too lazy to go to Wikipedia. I used to edit there a lot.

Comment

Thanks sienna

Comment

Working...
                          X