Ryan #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan #1

Rumor has it Bill Parcells may be looking to draft Quarterback Matt Ryan #1 Overall. Now that would shake up the top 15 a bit. If that would happen:

1) The Rams would have Defensive Tackle Sedrick Ellis, Defensive Tackle Glen Dorsey, and Defensive End Chris Long to choose from. That would be a very difficult choice rather than choosing between 2 players.

2) Louisville Quarterback Brian Brohm moves into the Top 10 by default after dropping out of the Top 10 by skipping the Senior Bowl.

3) Teams looking for a Quarterback would have only one major prospect to choose from. Carolina and Chicago may have to wait for a couple of rounds to get a Quarterback of The Future if Baltimore would nab Brian Brohm.

4) Atlanta would have an easier decision. The Falcons at this point have many needs. Brian Brohm is not a Top 5 pick. They will then have picks of Running Back Darren Mcfadden and at least one of any remaining elite defensive linemen.

5) Miami will have little choice but to use their First Pick in the Second Round on a defensive player. If not no matter who they pick the Dolphins will have another 1 Win Season.

Anyone agree with any of that?
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Rumor has it = Probably not gonna happen.

Doesn't make sense.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Just down my little discussion board. Now I get no discussion on it. Pooh.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

If anyone thinks this team is taking anyone but Chris Long has no clue what they are doing (i.e. Todd McShay)
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Long is so much better then Ryan. In terms of talent, he is a borderline first round QB. Besides, they liked John Beck so much last year they passed up Brady Quinn to get him.

Comment

lol "Borderline" first round talent? Come on man, he is a much better player than that.

Comment

Also Walter, I'm not disagreeing with you or agreeing with you...because once upon a time "rumor had it" that the Texans were considering Mario Williams with the 1st overall pick in 2006.

Comment

Why is everyone so high on Matt Ryan? He is no way good enough to be a top 5 pick for any team! I hope Miami realizes that taking offensive players in the first round has not been helping them. They give up more points than they score! If they don't get Chris Long, G. Dorsey or S. Ellis they will continue to lose. There defense is old and and tired. And I;m so sick of these ESPN losers (McShay and Kiper) always hyping up a player that doesn't deserve it. These guys are awful. I really can't watch Sportscenter until the draft because of what these idiot projections they are making. How could Matt Ryan shoot up the board to number 1 when he hasn't played since his weak performance bowl game vs. Michigan State? I'm sorry but I could have sworn the Shrine and Senior bowls were played. Didn't those players who participated against the best of the best have #1 pick status? Matt Ryan is a mama's boy and so are Kiper and McShay

Comment

I said in terms of talent, not leadership, or mechanics, or anything else. You wouldn't dare say he has a higher ceiling than Woodson, because he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by tech2186 View Post
                    Why is everyone so high on Matt Ryan? He is no way good enough to be a top 5 pick for any team! I hope Miami realizes that taking offensive players in the first round has not been helping them. They give up more points than they score! If they don't get Chris Long, G. Dorsey or S. Ellis they will continue to lose. There defense is old and and tired. And I;m so sick of these ESPN losers (McShay and Kiper) always hyping up a player that doesn't deserve it. These guys are awful. I really can't watch Sportscenter until the draft because of what these idiot projections they are making. How could Matt Ryan shoot up the board to number 1 when he hasn't played since his weak performance bowl game vs. Michigan State? I'm sorry but I could have sworn the Shrine and Senior bowls were played. Didn't those players who participated against the best of the best have #1 pick status? Matt Ryan is a mama's boy and so are Kiper and McShay
                    I know what you are saying...I'm getting to the point where I just can't stand McShay. I'll always love Kiper because he is the godfather of the draft, but that doesn't mean I value his opinion that much.

His track record of mock drafts is absolutely horrible unless it is his final one.

Comment

Some guy calling himself Cam Cameron just registered. At least he can tell us who BAL will pick.
                      Last edited by 49ersfan; 02-08-2008, 09:09 AM.

Comment

This looks to me like posturing for a trade down by Miami for more picks. There is no clear cut #1 pick here. so doing so this year makes sense. Any one of 6 players could go #1 here, so if Miami can get one of them plus another impact player they would be smart.

Comment

Well Dallas has 2 firsts and Jerry Jones is rumored to want Mcfadden. Something about Arkansas guys. I dont know.

I like Kiper. As it goes with his Mock's he is like an NFL GM. He wont show anyone the real thing until the last minute.

Mcshay is kind of annoying. Don't really care for him. Reminds me of the kid in High School that always tried to be cool and didn't quite make it up to par and got a weggie for his efforts.

Comment

Working...
                          X