• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Top 5 Players By Position

Offense - http://walterfootball.com/mattfiveoffense.php

Defense - http://walterfootball.com/mattfivedefense.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Some of them were surprising, but at least I didn't see Quentin Groves.

Comment

No elite offensive prospects? I could see that.

How come you don't have Woodson over Ryan though? Don't you think he's the better QB? Did you make Ryan higher just because he's being drafted first most likely or do you think he's a little better?

I know they got the same 4 star rating, but just curious since Ryan was listed first.

Comment

Because of Andre's inconsistencies with accuracy...also forgot to list Sam Baker as a 4 star ZBS guard.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I like it, I'm also getting higher on Flacco. I know its lame, but I was watching that Under Armor senior challenge or whatever its called. He showed pretty good mobility for his size, and his arm is an absolute cannon, 74 yards, I think Matt Ryan was the next best with 67 (of course Woodson wasn't there).

Comment

lol funny you mentioned that...I never watched that dumb All Star challenge...well I did for 3 seconds then when I heard McShay laughing about non-funny "jokes" I switched channel immediately.

Comment

My QB rankings are as follows (before any one says anything, I know this isn't the order the QBs went in my mock)
              1. Ryan
              2. Woodson
              3. Brohm
              4. Henne
              5. Flacco

Comment

Red Bryant is at least the 4th best Defensive Tackle, Sedrick Ellis should have 5 Stars, and Chris Long should be #1 Overall pick in the draft. I like the rankings overall.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                  Red Bryant is at least the 4th best Defensive Tackle, Sedrick Ellis should have 5 Stars, and Chris Long should be #1 Overall pick in the draft. I like the rankings overall.
                  There is a difference between extremely good and elite.

Also, where were all these Sedrick Ellis lovers before the Senior Bowl. I was the only one on these forums saying he was one of the top 4-5 players in this draft. If I could give Ellis 4 3/4 stars then I would, but he doesn't get the 5th star because he doesn't have prototypical size and his production was as consistent as it could have been.

There is also really not much of an argument that Bryant is a top 4 DT in this draft, but he can earn a 4th star at the combine...but the combine is where I expect all my top 5 DTs to shine as well so I doubt he moves up.

Comment

I'm not sold on Brohm at #3. He has to prove it again to me

Comment

Brohm is OK, but Henne is a practice player. Henne may go higher, but he shouldn't.

Comment

I became a Bryant lover after seeing his Bowl game. I saw him run down a running back from behind near the out of bounds line five yards downfield with ease. He did a lot in that game and I loved it all. So mine was well before the Senior Bowl Matt.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Sedrick Ellis. I listened to you rave about his strengths so much I couldn't help but do my own research. Liked what I saw.

Comment

JDB? Are you kidding?
                            Walter got PWN3D
                            Rams GM

Picks
                            2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                            33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                            65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                            101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                            137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                            168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                            180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal