My New Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Mock

Been working on this one for a while, and I like the end result very much. Check it out!

3 rounders, no trades, with explanations.

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/Crazy_Chris.aspx

You need to make your mock more "original" imo. It's like I've seen every one of those picks before.

It's why I enjoy reading Kiper, McShay, or Wright's mocks. While I disagree with a lot of their picks, I enjoy reading a mock from a different angle.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I see what your saying matt, but I personally really could care less how original it is i'm just trying to make the pick that I could see the particular team making.

Comment

I agree, but the trick is to find an unorthodox pick that makes a lot of sense. It's really tough to do actually and there are only a few of those picks in the real Draft...but they give a major sense of realism to the mock.

Comment

Desean Jackson to the Texans is the one pick I haven't seen. I hadn't thought about it either but than I remembered all the reports about Texans wanting Ginn, so it hit me that Desean would be a possiblity. I wanted to give the texans a LT, but I didn't see the value(I see Otah & Cheilus as RT) so that just left Desean.

Comment

The 49ers pick in the first was OK, but Doucet >>>> Manningham. Albert in the 2nd was good, as was Okam in the 3rd round. Also, lots of words are capitalized when they shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
              The 49ers pick in the first was OK, but Doucet >>>> Manningham. Albert in the 2nd was good, as was Okam in the 3rd round. Also, lots of words are capitalized when they shouldn't be.
              lol yea that happens to me a lot when im just typing away.

Comment

I like it a lot... I think it is a great mock. My biggest criticism though, is the Giants taking a tackle in the first round. I think they'll keep Diehl at T because Seubert has done a very nice job at guard. Also, for a backup T they have been grooming this beast of a man Guy Whimper for the past 2 years. Wimpy name but once he fully develops he is the heir apparent to the T position.

I really think that in Round 1 the Giants will go after the best DB on the board.
                NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Nice job, although I can't see the Cards passing on Jonathan Stewart.

I added you to the Mock Draft Database.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by yem123 View Post
                    I like it a lot... I think it is a great mock. My biggest criticism though, is the Giants taking a tackle in the first round. I think they'll keep Diehl at T because Seubert has done a very nice job at guard. Also, for a backup T they have been grooming this beast of a man Guy Whimper for the past 2 years. Wimpy name but once he fully develops he is the heir apparent to the T position.

I really think that in Round 1 the Giants will go after the best DB on the board.
                    Well I just felt Sam was a better combonation of value and need for that pick, rather than having the giants reach on the second tier of CB prospects. In the end I think the giants got much better value for a CB in the 2nd. Pat Sims was another person I gave some thought to at #32.

Originally posted by Walter
                    Nice job, although I can't see the Cards passing on Jonathan Stewart.

I added you to the Mock Draft Database.
                    Yea I had a hard time choosing between Harvey and Stewart for the Cardinals. What made the decision though is just how deep the talent is at RB in this class... And thanks for the add, it's very much appreciated.

Comment

Even though I have Stewart to the Cards, ultimately this is a wild card team, one that will shock us I think with their pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X