Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter's NFL Awards

http://walterfootball.com/awards2007.php

Another great job...some I disagree with.

Matt Light as best Tackle....I think this deserves to go to Walter Jones. Just no one as consistent as he is.

Defensive End should have gone to Mario Williams imo, but hard to argue with Allen.

Major props for giving OROY to Joe Thomas over AD.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Nice list Walter. Tho, after the Superbowl, I can't see how Matt Light wins... the entire line of New England fell apart, not just the right side.

And check out the team logo next to Spagnuolo you need to change that :-)
    NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Matt Light vs. Walter Jones was tough. But the Pats' offense was so good for 20 weeks because Brady had great protection, thanks to Light. Can't argue Jones though.

Yeah I saw that... fixed the logo.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yeah but come on. Light looked great because of the Pats offense and Brady gets the ball out really fast. Light got owned quite a few times this year and his run blocking is merely average.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I agree, i like Jones there, but the rest is good.

Comment

I like the list, too. It's hard to not strongly consider Adrian Peterson for OROY, but I like the idea of an OT getting the award....it goes against the usual "stat based" consideration.

Comment

I think Thomas did more for his team than Peterson did for his, so good pick.

Comment

Thanks, glad you liked it guys.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I loved Thomas for ROY. Think Joshua Kribbs should have been Special Teams Player though.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    Think Joshua Kribbs should have been Special Teams Player though.
                    What the f*** are you smoking?

Comment

Im sniffing my Chicken Stir Fry laced with Basil and pepper.

No I'm not nuts. Hester returns kicks...PERIOD. Cribbs is a return man, made some huge plays on punts and kickoffs where he made touchdown saving tackles, huge hits, and had constantly great coverage as a gunner for the Browns to go along with the huge returns.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

heath miller for TE of the year!!

And President!

Comment

More or less agree with it all bar Steve Hutchison. Think someone like Derrick Dockery or Logan Mankins would have been better, but thats just my opinion.

Comment

Nice move with Sean Taylor, he deserved it.
                            Even though i'm a Pats fan, Matt Light doesn't deserve that, for reasons written above my post.
                            Overall great list

Edit: Thanks for calling us 18-0 and not 18-1
                            PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

brett favre brett favre favre favre favre retire? brett favre brett brett oh my god 4

Comment

Working...
                              X