Offseason Needs/ Team Offseason Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offseason Needs/ Team Offseason Pages

Rather than having a page for offseason needs and season previews like I do every year, I figured I'd just have one page per team for everything having to do with the offseason.

This is what it's going to look like.

http://walterfootball.com/offseason2008phi.php

For now, don't click on the Dallas/Washington/NY Giants links because they don't work yet.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

That looks good. More awsomeness from your site.

Comment

Can't wait for de Bills

Comment

It looks good...but I think the Eagles just need a receiver period. Just becuase you donj't weigh 200 pounds doesn't not make you a possession receiver, which is what Curtis is anyways.

Brown is more of a #3, they just need a #1 guy.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Good summary of the Giants for a neutral Walt. The way I see it is we need to replace James Butler at SS as he flat out blows. Getting a good shutdown corner in free-agency to compliment our excellent pass rush. Let Kawika Mitchell go, IMO Wilkinson is an able replacement, and Torbor played well in the absence of Kiwanuka. Oh but you did miss one surprisingly important need. Kicker. Tynes absolutely sucks.

Excellent job, not many non-Giants fans could sum it up as well and better than many Giants fans.

Comment

That looks great, Do me a favor and do the Bears one next, thanks!
            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I thought Tynes sucked too until he hit the game-winner in Lambeau. Tha was a really tough kick to make. I think they bring him back... how can they possibly let him go after that?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I know when the Bengals go up I'm just going to get really depressed.
                Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Working...
                X