Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh well football is more or less done....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really glad they changed the time limit of the draft, but since you have less time to select players why would they remove a round? Day 1 should be at least 1-3 maybe even 1-4 with the new shorter time.

Comment

I would have liked for them to keep 3 rounds also on Day 1.

Comment

I agree. Just make the time shorter. These guys are professionals, they should be able to get their act together.

Comment

I think it's more about the viewing audience and less about them being able to "get their act together".

Day 2 just isn't nearly as popular. There are (especially in this draft) still many talented players in round 3 and 4 though.

Comment

when you go to the draft you line up to get tickets and go in. if you stay until the last pick of the draft you get tickets for next year.
            When i go this year ill have to record it and post it on the site. is anyone else going?

Comment

That's cool, I didn't know you got tickets for staying for the whole thing. I would totally stay.

Comment

Don't you have to camp outside the night before to get tickets to go in?
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I would go if I lived around NY. It sounds cool.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                    Don't you have to camp outside the night before to get tickets to go in?
                    no you cant camp out. you have to get there around 9am to get in

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                      I would go if I lived around NY. It sounds cool.
                      im not from NY and im still going you could still go

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                        im not from NY and im still going you could still go
                        But I live in SF. That would be a lot of money.

Comment

Yeah I projected how much money it would cost me to attend the draft and I came away with appx. $1k-1.3k...certainly not worth it.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                            I love this time. Collage to Pro All Star Challenge and sh*t. Love that, get to see how good the guys really are. Deleware QB Flacco, Michigan RB Hart, Illinois RB Mendenhall, and the Tennessee Running back (Can't remember the name) impressed me as I watched it last night. Flacco and Hart won 2 TV's each.
                            I liked that. It was on randomly one morning when I got home from training. I would have liked to have seen a random NFL guy (even a 2nd-stringer) do the same drills for reference. Flacco's arm though, wow!

Comment

I live in NY and I kinda want to go, but I dunno its still a 4 hr trip each way. TV is easier and I get to listen to Mel Kiper get most of his picks wrong
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X