Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 2/11

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

Not a whole lot of changes. At least four in each round. The first being No. 19 with the Eagles.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I think the Bengals should go TE in the 4th, other than that good job
    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Good mock. I like Balmer in the 1st for SF.

Comment

Thanks guys.

I was actually thinking about TE for the Bengals, I may consider it more the next update.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Good mock Giants wise Walter. The rumour is though that Jerry Reese is in talks with Derrick Ward on a new deal. Personally I think he goes elsewhere for more money than hes worth.

Comment

I think so too. The numbers he put up could translate into a solid deal elsewhere.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

ven if the Patriots and Broncos pass on Ryan Clady, I believe the Panthers will eschew drafting him in favor of the guy who fits their system better. One of the many reasons they cannot move the chains consistently is their pedestrian offensive line. Sam Baker, the first-round prospect most suited for Carolina's zone-blocking scheme, would allow the team to move Travelle Wharton inside, should they choose to re-sign him.
              actually we don't run a full ZBS, it's more of a hybrid. if clady is there we will most definately pick him over baker, i would even take chris williams over baker.

also QB is not a need in the 3rd, give us a DL or WR

Comment

I'm not so sure about that, I think it's more ZBS than anything else.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

ok mock filled all of steelers needs

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                    ok mock filled all of steelers needs
                    This doesn't make sense, kid.

Walter's third round pick is good (Forte) but my 2nd round pick (Chris Johnson) is bad?
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      This doesn't make sense, kid.

Walter's third round pick is good (Forte) but my 2nd round pick (Chris Johnson) is bad?
                      steelers need a power back not another willie parker

Comment

...Why do the Steelers need a power back? They have Carey Davis, Dan Krieder, Veron Haynes, and Najeh Davenport... what can Forte bring to the table?

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                          ...Why do the Steelers need a power back? They have Carey Davis, Dan Krieder, Veron Haynes, and Najeh Davenport... what can Forte bring to the table?
                          kreider...great player but getting old and not much of a runner.Good Blocker
                          Davis..not so sure...he played great in preseason but didnt impress when he ran in the regular season
                          haynes...is flat out horrible..i always thought he would step up but never did
                          Davenport... slow and didnt get it done as much as i would like in the goal line

Comment

jacob hester...perfect pick!!!!

Comment

Can't say I like this as much as your last mock Walter. Clady to New England? Well, maybe is Samuel stays, but assuming he leave I think they take McKelvin. The Saints benefit well from the Patriots pick though.

The Vikings have just drafted Marcus McCauley and Cedric Griffin in the last two year on day one so they should let these guys develop before drafting another day one CB.

A solid pick, but I don't consider Brohm a "huge bargan" in the top 20.

Josh Barrett would be a steal in the 4th for Dallas if they got rid of Williams.

What don't you like about Jamaal Charles that puts him at the very last pick of the 4th round?

Comment

Working...
                              X