2009 Madden Coverboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Madden Coverboy

With 2008 being Vince Young who knows what to expect this year.

Potential candidates include...
    Tom Brady
    Randy Moss
    Patrick Willis
    Adrian Peterson
    Brett Favre
    Tony Romo
    LaDanian Tomlinson
    Devin Hester
    Eli Manning
    Peyton Manning
    (feel free to mention anyone else, I think I got them all)

heath miller! Just kidding probably AP

Comment

Tom Brady isn't very marketable except in New England so I doubt he gets the cover.

Randy Moss can't be on the cover in a Free Agent jersey and Madden has never featured a WRer before.

Patrick Willis stands a chance in my eyes. He's a beast and people love him.
      Adrian Peterson should be the favorite.

Brett Favre doesn't scramble and he isn't black. That pretty much eliminates him despite Maddens deep love for him.

Tony Romo see Brett Favre.

LT turned down the cover last year due to money. I doubt he has a lesser season and they offer him more money.

Devin Hester wouldn't surprise me to much. He's right next to the phrase "sexy" in the football dictionary.

Eli Manning who knows. Madden has never had a player from a team coming off a Superbowl victory let alone a Superbowl MVP.

Peyton Manning unquestionably the most marketable player in the NFL has to always be mentioned as a candidate, but Peyton has turned it down before so most likely again if he was offered.

Comment

I really hope Adrian pulls an LT and says no to Madden.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
          I really hope Adrian pulls an LT and says no to Madden.
          why is that?
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

madden jinx

Comment

I think this will go to Adrian Peterson.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                madden jinx
                Then I hope they put the entire Patriot roster including Belicheat on the cover

Comment

My guess is Peyton

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                    Tom Brady isn't very marketable except in New England so I doubt he gets the cover.

Randy Moss can't be on the cover in a Free Agent jersey and Madden has never featured a WRer before.

Patrick Willis stands a chance in my eyes. He's a beast and people love him.
                    Adrian Peterson should be the favorite.

Brett Favre doesn't scramble and he isn't black. That pretty much eliminates him despite Maddens deep love for him.

Tony Romo see Brett Favre.

LT turned down the cover last year due to money. I doubt he has a lesser season and they offer him more money.

Devin Hester wouldn't surprise me to much. He's right next to the phrase "sexy" in the football dictionary.

Eli Manning who knows. Madden has never had a player from a team coming off a Superbowl victory let alone a Superbowl MVP.

Peyton Manning unquestionably the most marketable player in the NFL has to always be mentioned as a candidate, but Peyton has turned it down before so most likely again if he was offered.
                    Favre was madden cover boy in the mid to late 90's. I say AP will get it.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                      Favre was madden cover boy in the mid to late 90's. I say AP will get it.
                      No he wasn't. You're thinking of NFL Quarterback Club. Madden is a completely different franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                        My guess is Peyton
                        I almost didn't even put Peyton on the list just because he's already reportedly turned down the cover before.

Comment

Are there odds anywhere for this? Like on a legitimate website?

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                            No he wasn't. You're thinking of NFL Quarterback Club. Madden is a completely different franchise.
                            I know Madden is a different franchise. I may have bad memory after four concussions but I'm not stupid.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

My vote is AD will get it.

Last night I was watching the Pro Bowl with my dad, talking up this Joe Thomas guy, saying he should have been OROY, and then comes this guy in beast mode tearing up the AFC defense for 120+ yards 8+ YPC and 2 TDs (even though one was tainted by flagrant holding).

He seems to me the kind of guy they like. Though have two rookies in succession may not be what EA wants.

If not AD, then Tony Romo. They'll kow-tow to the Latino market.

Comment

Working...
                              X