Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q&A with Bulldog

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Q&A with Bulldog

    If you have questions post them here since giantsfanmike said the other is Q&A with matt so this is Q&A with bulldog

  • #2
    LOL. Who do u think will slip come draft day (a la Alan Branch)?

    Comment


    • #3
      Why are you a Matt McGuire wannabe?
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

      Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
        LOL. Who do u think will slip come draft day (a la Alan Branch)?
        Maybe Lawrence Jackson and or desean jackson

        Comment


        • #5
          im not! I just want to Answer some questions and put in my input

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            Why are you a Matt McGuire wannabe?
            LOL, b/c you're so awesome.

            Comment


            • #7
              keep the questions coming!!! the beast will answer them

              Comment


              • #8
                What do you think about Dre Moore?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                  What do you think about Dre Moore?
                  he really impressed me at the senior bowl. he has great speed/size and power. overall great player for 4-3, cover 2 and possibly 3-4

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                    he really impressed me at the senior bowl. he has great speed/size and power. overall great player for 4-3, cover 2 and possibly 3-4

                    agree 100%

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What's your prediction for Miami's #1 overall pick?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        since no one is asking questions ill ask.
                        What safety un drafted free agents could make an impact?
                        Last edited by bulldog0123; 02-11-2008, 08:56 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                          What's your prediction for Miami's #1 overall pick?
                          chris long/matt ryan but in an interveiw on nfl network the solphins talked a lot about trading back and matt ryan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                            chris long/matt ryan but in an interveiw on nfl network the solphins talked a lot about trading back and matt ryan
                            Do you think that since they released Trent Green today that this becomes more likely?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                              since no one is asking questions ill ask.
                              What safety un drafted free agents could make an impact?
                              1. Cornelius Brown, SS, Missouri
                              2. Kelin Johnson, FS, Georgia
                              3. Brian Bonner, FS, TCU
                              4. Damon Nickson, FS, Middle Tennessee

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X