Charles Davis NFC East Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Davis NFC East Predictions

Just heard on NFLN. Path to the Draft premiers March 3 (I already set it to be recorded )

My analysis is in italics.

He thinks the Giants need some linebackers and has them taking Xavier Adibi at #31.

Analysis: Adibi isn't what the Giants look for. Erin Henderson is a much better fit for what the Giants look for as their prototype guy. Davis calls Adibi "versatile"...how? All he can do is play the weakside. Henderson can play all 3 positions. If the G-Men were also to look at ILB they would also consider Dan Connor. Bottom line, Adibi would not be picked by the Giants because they don't like smaller LBers

Cowboys are going to go with Early Doucet (#22) and Branden Albert (#28).

Analysis: I love the pick of Albert, I think LG could be very much upgraded. Doucet is a bit of a reach, but not like we haven't seen one before in the first round. Nice picks here from Davis.

Thinks Washington would go with Aqib Talib in round 1. Davis really likes Talib and is on his bandwagon along with Mel Kiper.

Analysis: This is what Davis is. He goes with the flow. "OMG...I read press clippings and never played in NFL so I know so much about football." I will be shocked if Talib runs faster than 4.55 at the combine, and when he runs that 4.6 he will fall to round 3. I like how Davis is thinking in terms of a CB, but it is the wrong guy.

Thinks the Eagles would go with Keith Rivers in round 1.

Analysis: If he is there I'd have a hard time seeing the Eagles pass on him. Just one of those realistic picks where a team goes with their #2 or #3 projected need in round 1. I don't think Rivers will be there at #19 though.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Why are Kiper and Davis so high on Talib? He is at best a low-1st.

Comment

Really? The Cowgirls need more oline? MORE!?

Comment

Eagles do not need a LB whatsoever.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Omar Gaither is overrated imo.

Comment

Gaither played well at times... Spikes is still solid... and Stewart Bradley was awesome at the end of the year.

Eagles never draft LBs in Round 1 anyway... It's always OL or DL:

Corey Simon, Brodrick Bunkley, Shawn Andrews, Jerome McDougle, Mike Patterson, William Tra Thomas... All first-rounders since '98
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Eagles will draft Otah or Kelly/DeSean IMO.

Comment

Spikes' career is all but over.

Comment

All but over? He played really well last year.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                  X