X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute shocker in Mayock's update top 5 by position

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsess...o&confirm=true

If you can't find what I am talking about then check out the runningbacks

It's in white, so highlight it to find the word. But don't do it if you haven't clicked on the link yet because I want you to get that shocking feeling

I am not as high on McFadden as most who think he is a top 3 pick, but it takes some balls to put Mendenhall over him.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Yeah, I just saw that. That's surprising. By the same token, I'm not sold on Mendenhall as much as some (May****).

Comment

Also no Pat Sims in his DT top 5.

Comment

He has other differences with the standard thinking I see on the internet. He has Flowers as the second corner with Jenkins fourth, and Kenny Phillips isn’t the number one safety. Is there anyway to see his track record?

Comment

Mayock is entertaining and has made some non-trendy rankings in the last couple of years. But he isn't flawless and he will join the crowd at times. In 2006, he had Reggie Bush ranked as his top running back, Jason Allen as his top safety and Vernon Davis, who just cannot catch the ball, as his top tight end. These were the trendy rankings but so far haven't worked out.

Comment

at least he did a nice job on the QBs...
            Cowboys Mock GM

Bring that title back to Big D!

Comment

He has Morgan Over Phillips in safeties....
              Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Mackenzy Bernadesu who?

Comment

manningham at 1 wr huh?!?!?!

Comment

I think he and Kiper make absurd statements just to get attention.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

First CC Brown, then Cam Cameron on the forums.

So Cam, who are the ravens going to draft this year?

Comment

You are so wrong Walter...what Mayock is saying is hardly absurd. He does his homework and he doesn't listen to the NFL scouts as much as KIper does.
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Wow, even if you don't like D-Mac that much everyone has to admit that does take balls to put Rashard Mendenhall over him.

Comment

Mendenhall is a top 2 Running Back and Mcfadden isn't the other in those 2. I am not surprised at all at him being #1. He is a great back. I would have him as #2 but 1 is no surprise.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                            X