Rumors mounting that Dolphins are heavily targeting Chris Long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors mounting that Dolphins are heavily targeting Chris Long

Just like I predicted first. Just watch these ****ing idiots like McShay and Kiper change their next mocks from Matt Ryan to Chris Long at #1 overall. Bandwaggoners.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsess...o&confirm=true
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I still really believe the Dolphins will aim to trade down. However, since that is easier said than done, I agree that Chris Long is probably the Dolphins' target if they retain the top pick.

Comment

I agree with Cam. McShay and co. are losers, b/c they're basically reporting the consensus.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        Just like I predicted first. Just watch these ****ing idiots like McShay and Kiper change their next mocks from Matt Ryan to Chris Long at #1 overall. Bandwaggoners.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsess...o&confirm=true
        Your a maniac I love it, if they do change there mind do you think it's because they read your mock draft??
        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Their mind is not made up yet so I don't know how it can be changed.

Comment

I think he was talking about McShay and Kiper, not the Dolphins.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam Cameron View Post
              I think he was talking about McShay and Kiper, not the Dolphins.
              _________
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Does anyone realistically think the Dolphins can trade down? The only team with the ammunition is Dallas, and I don't see them doing it when they have a number of diverse needs.

Comment

Jimmy I am going to address in my next blog update (after my one about Pryor...whenever Walter puts it up) on Dallas' options in trading up in the draft if they want to pursue with McFadden, which I am not suggesting is a good idea at all.

Comment

Long is great but they need too much. I say they should trade down, maybe with the Cowboys to get picks. They have too many holes. This is a deep draft and they can get 2 impact payers rather than 1 I would take it.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

And Joey I will tell you in my blog very soon why Miami trading down with Dallas makes absolutely no sense and why it will not happen.

Comment

Miami will not get a partner to trade down. I wouldn't count Matt Ryan out. I don't think Bill Parcells will stick with John Beck, unless he plays amazing he'll be benched like 4 or 5 games into the season anyway if he gets the starting job. Hes not the long term guy.

Comment

Matt Ryan won't be counted out, but lets just put all the cards on the table for a second and be honest.

He is not a better player than Chris Long...and Parcells believes in DEFENSE WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Long is a near lock to be the pick. That's just the bottom line..let's just stop blowing Ryan's dick and be honest here.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            Matt Ryan won't be counted out, but lets just put all the cards on the table for a second and be honest.

He is not a better player than Chris Long...and Parcells believes in DEFENSE WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Long is a near lock to be the pick. That's just the bottom line..let's just stop blowing Ryan's dick and be honest here.
                            How exactly am I blowing his dick? If Miami goes into the season with John Beck and Cleo Lemon again they will probably finish no better than 3-13. They need a long term option. John Beck is absolutely woeful, and despite the fact he was a rookie he got killied by some pretty average to poor Ds like the Jets, and was also good for a few fumbles leading to TDs. He was also supposedly a project draft pick, yet the guy is the same age as Eli Manning. Whens he gonna come good? 2011?

Lemon is good for putting up junk points when the game is done. Thats about it.

They also need better receivers. Ted Ginn looks ok, other than that the receivers suck at both TE and WR.

Comment

So they can't get a long term option in round 2 or 3? So you have to draft a QB #1 overall if you want to be solid at that position?

Go back and look at Ryan on film (vs. Virginia Tech, both games...vs. Michigan St....vs. Florida State) and tell me he is a #1 overall pick. He shows great flashes yes, but the consistency is NOT there to be a #1 overall pick.

Chris Long is the definition of consistency. He is the definition of a leader.

Fact of the matter is this draft is very deep at QB and the Dolphins can find an answer even in round 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X