Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Mac
    replied
    If we wanted a money league we could either mail the money to me, or put in some sort of paypal or online account? For payouts would you like to do first place for regular season gets 30% and overall winner after playoffs gts 70% of different payout structure? I usually only do top 4 teams make playoffs but I could do top 8 to leave open the possiblity of a dark horse?

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Looks like 12 people it is. I've never done a salary cap league but it does sound fun. I like keeper leagues but we would need to make sure we have consitent players year after year

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I would love a keeper league, and/or a salary capped league.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Smith
    replied
    I like the idea of a slaary cap league also maybe if enough people are consistently active starting up a "Keeper League"

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    Nope, I meant like real $$ on a fantasy football league or a pick'em or something. Winner or top few get paid. Just not sure how we would work the logistics of the money, or if there would be enough interest. C'mon I know most of you bet on the games I don't see much of a difference here.
    Ok, I bet you a can of coke (diet mind you) I win our head-to-head matchup.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I guess everyone who wanted to play in a money league could mail their buy in to the commish? That would make it easy to choose who was in the league.

Maybe two leagues with the other one being for fun and to get more people involved.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I doubt we are going to get the people on this forum to do that or put it together.

Fun idea...I'd be up for it, but it won't happen.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    You talking about Salary Cap? You just spend fake units on players and make the best team.
    Nope, I meant like real $$ on a fantasy football league or a pick'em or something. Winner or top few get paid. Just not sure how we would work the logistics of the money, or if there would be enough interest. C'mon I know most of you bet on the games I don't see much of a difference here.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    You talking about Salary Cap? You just spend fake units on players and make the best team.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Can we somehow put money on one of them?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I think it would be a good idea to have a FFL championship...you have to play in 3 different WalterFootball.com leagues (WF.com forum members only) and I will create some mathematical system to determine the winner.

I think everyone would be required to play 2 regular FFLs and either Pick 'Em (vs. spread) or Salary Cap.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I would do both.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Or just have multiple leagues? Like 11 (seriously)

With different rules and ****...pick and choose which ones you want to be in. I want to have a Pick Em league (which I will promise to participant in since the forums are bigger now) and a Salary Cap league.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Doesn't matter...there will be only one official FFL for the forums. Mods are locks to be in. The rest are invitation only...we have a very long time to decided on fantasy points/Draft time and such. No hurries.
    Maybe we could that one, and another one for people who don't get in.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Doesn't matter...there will be only one official FFL for the forums. Mods are locks to be in. The rest are invitation only...we have a very long time to decided on fantasy points/Draft time and such. No hurries.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X