Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucs like Josh Johnson

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/Premium...erehearing.htm

-Don't be surprised to see the Bucs take a shot at San Diego quarterback Josh Johnson in the second or third round.

- While Chris Long is more and more becoming the likely number one overall pick, it's not out of the question to see defensive ends go 1 and 2 as the Saint Louis Rams are warming to the idea of drafting Ohio State's Vernon Gholston.

-----------------------------------------

Those are the 2 things that stick out to me.

If C Long and Gholston are off the board by #6 I'm hurting a small child.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Makes the Jets' decision to win that last meaningless game a real dumb one.

I was actually considering Gholston going No. 2 in my last mock.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Not going to happen. They took Gradkowski in round 6...I say we might take Johnson as a reach in round 4 which I would not be happy with.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I like Josh Johnson. But if Tampa were to draft him I'd have to drop him in my rankings. I don't like the way Gruden plays musical QB's.
          "I love me some me!"

Comment

Did Gruden have any other choice? Tampa didn't exactly have dominant QBs before Garcia.

Comment

I think Chad Henne and Flacco would be good fits in Tampa. As well as a couple of the first round recievers. Don't think Woodson or Brohm would fit the Tampa Offense and Ryan wont fall. I think Tampa will have a good draft and propel itself into the Dallas, Giants, Green Bay area of the NFC.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I know with the latest senior bowl performance that Henne seems to have catapulted himself up the rankings, but what about JDB. USC seems to be a great system for developing players for the pros, and though he isn't the best QB to come through there this decade I still think teams might look his way at the bottom of the 2nd.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me is JDB went at the bottom of the 2nd, simply because there aren't a ton of QBs ahead of him. That said, I don't think he is worth a 2nd round pick, especially in this deep of draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    I think Chad Henne and Flacco would be good fits in Tampa. As well as a couple of the first round recievers. Don't think Woodson or Brohm would fit the Tampa Offense and Ryan wont fall. I think Tampa will have a good draft and propel itself into the Dallas, Giants, Green Bay area of the NFC.
                    I totally agree here...while I love Dre', he is a horrendous fit in Gruden's offense.

I like JD Booty, Ryan, Henne, and Ainge as fits in the Bucs offense (in that order).

Comment

Ainge's ability, or more like inability to pick up an offense concerns me. That is the reason, the only reason, I would not draft him.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I also think if the Bucs could get Booty in Round 3 and use him and Garcia like the Bengals did Carson Palmer with John Kitna for a year that Booty could be a very good NFL starter. Not Palmer like great but Top 10 QB in the NFL for sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X