Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL.com

nfl.com thinks that jerry jones and the cowboys will trade up to number one
    http://www.nfl.com/draft go to the viseos on the right and it is NFLTA: Dolphins on the clock
    Last edited by bulldog0123; 02-13-2008, 12:43 PM.

Like I have been saying all along I will say how dumb Jerry Jones will be to trade up to #1 in my next blog update.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I even read somewhere that Parcells would then flip one Dallas’s first round picks and a 3 for Derek Anderson. Probably just somebody’s imagination.

Comment

It makes sense for Dallas to trade up, but I don't think they need to limit themselves to the #1 overall. Any of the top 5 or 6 would net a great player.

Comment

I'd rather have the two late round one picks personally.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
            I'd rather have the two late round one picks personally.
            It depends on what team I am. If I am the Cowboys with a team that is already good and no major needs I might prefer a higher pick. If I am a team with a lot of needs like the Dolphins or the Falcons I'd like to have two late round one picks.
            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

And if you're the Bears I would perfer the entire first round of picks . I actually don't think that the Cowboys getting the #1 will go through to tell you the truth, but then again I have been wrong many times before
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
              X