Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draftace sucks

http://www.draftace.com/draft2008/ar.../teamneeds.htm

1. Cornerback - Losing Nate Clements last offseason was a serious blow to the Bills secondary. Terrence McGee and Jabari Greer should not be starting in this league. wow
    2. Wide Receiver - Peerless Price is past his prime and Lee Evans is only a complimentary guy wow. Sam Aiken, Felton Huggins and Scott Mayle are their only receivers over 6'0.
    3. Offensive Tackle - I like Jason Peters, but I'm not sold that he's a left tackle. If they can find a left tackle they like, Peters could move to RT and Langston Walker becomes expendable. yea they whole thing wow. Walker gave up like 2.25 sacks last year yea lets get rid of him.

Lee Evans isn't a complimentary guy, but he needs some help to be complemented.

I don't disagree with needs at #1 and #2. I don't agree with what he says about Peters, but the Bills could still use a RT.

He is underrating the lack of need for a DE.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

WTF does Walker have to do to get respect god

Comment

#3 need for the 49ers is WR? It's #1, #2, and #3.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
          WTF does Walker have to do to get respect god
          George Bush is a Xtian...how much respect does he get? ( I know it was just a "saying" of what you said just putting it out there).

Walker is okay. He isn't bad, but he doesn't have much upside either.

Comment

Walker is 28 so he has 4+ more year of very soild play.
            But if vaule is there sure take a T and you could move him inside or keep him at RT and grom the guy you drafted.

Also upside means you haven't done anything yet.

Comment

I'd take Walker on my team. He's a productive member of that offensive line. He's a great role player.

Comment

No. Upside means can you improve on how you played in the past...and Walker can't because he is limited athletically.

Comment

Well, OT, DT and S, I like draftace's needs for Denver. Any time you analyse 32 teams, someone is going to take major issue with you

Comment

1. Running Back - Jerious Norwood could be the future, but he'll have to stay healthy before the Falcons are ready to rest their future on his legs.
                    2. Wide Receiver - Roddy White and Michael Jenkins haven't panned out and Joe Horn doesn't have much left in the tank.
                    3. Quarterback - I still have faith that Byron Leftwich can start in this league, but now is the time to bring in a young quarterback to groom for the future.
                    last time I checked Roddy White panned out as our #1, and Jenkins is a good #3.

Founder of ScarDraft
                    Writer for Drafttek

Comment

He did a good job sizing up the bengals(which a four year old could do) at least lol.
                      Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X