Bucs made right move not trading up for Calvin Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter View Post
    LOL can't argue with that. I can't believe Ike Hilliard is your No. 2 receiver.

Maybe that's why Gaines Adams didn't play that much?
    Now you're catching on.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Tampa's offense is pretty bad, maybe this year with more stability and talent at QB that may change....

I personally would have made the trade or at least attempted it, but then again I ain't Bucs GM.

Comment

Lets see how the Bucs play against a weak NO defense. I expect Tampa to step up and have a good, not great game offensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Lets see how the Bucs play against a weak NO defense. I expect Tampa to step up and have a good, not great game offensively.
          I disagree. I think this could be a blow out win for the Saints. Saints will be very hungry for this win. They cannot afford to go 0-2, especially to weaker division rivals.
          Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
          2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
          2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
          3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
          3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
          4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            I disagree. I think this could be a blow out win for the Saints. Saints will be very hungry for this win. They cannot afford to go 0-2, especially to weaker division rivals.
            But the Bucs can afford to go 0-2?

And after last week's performance, I am not so sure NO is the best team in the South. Carolina was quite impressive. Also, the NFC South is a gauntlet outside of Atlanta.

Comment

You're right, no team can afford to go 0-2. However, if the Saints want to show that they are the top class of the NFC South, as projected, then they have to win games vs. weaker division rivals.

I'm a Panther fan, and I wouldn't put much stock into that victory until Delhomme can prove that he can play like he did on a consistent level.
              Carolina Panther's GM

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                You're right, no team can afford to go 0-2. However, if the Saints want to show that they are the top class of the NFC South, as projected, then they have to win games vs. weaker division rivals.

I'm a Panther fan, and I wouldn't put much stock into that victory until Delhomme can prove that he can play like he did on a consistent level.
                Good call on the Saints being weaker Mark. You are really showing your class when it comes to football knowledge. Saints defense got embarrassed by the Colts, yet everyone thinks Jason David will somehow shut down Joey Galloway.

I didn't put much stock into that victory either. But in Week 1 the Panthers were clearly the best team in the South.

Comment

Week 2 are the Panthers still the best in the south? I predict games for fun Matt. I don't sit in my room and break down every single stat about every single team. Get it over with, and check yourself into a therapist. You seem to spend way too much time trying to be an "internet bully". Maybe because you got smacked around too much in high school. Or maybe nobody gives a damn about your existence.
                  Carolina Panther's GM

Comment

Calvin is off to a hell of a start this year
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

I can't believe the Bucs blew the Saints away like that. What the hell is wrong with them?
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        I can't believe the Bucs blew the Saints away like that. What the hell is wrong with them?
                        I don't think anything is wrong with them Walter as much as they just played a lot better than their talent level last season.

The Bucs should also get a lot of respect with this win. Their OL is clearly the best in the NFC South no question and their defense isn't on their 2003 Super Bowl level but they are still very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                          Calvin is off to a hell of a start this year
                          Can't argue that...and it is hard to say anyone should be surprised. We all knew he was a man among boys in college, and mentally he was as solid as they come in terms of a prospect.

Comment

Working...
                          X