Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt just made 1 person stop coming to the site, hahahaha

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=41026

"I really liked this walterfootball site but once I saw Ray Rice in rd 3 I will not look at this site anymore"

I guess he won't like me either because I actually drafted Ray Rice in the 3rd round in our mock.

Comment

Homers...they think they know everything.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

"Dont let one BAD pick turn you off"

What am I going to do if the Bills take a runningback in round 3?

I'll still be the "BAD" one because I'm not afraid to not follow the exact needs by round in order. I've studied draft theory and I know NFL teams don't go by the book it is why experts really get surprised when a #3 or #4 need is taken in the first round because that teams love a more lowly rated player at their biggest need.

Why do Bills fans think they have the greatest defensive line in football? Why are they so low on Merling? If he played for LSU they'd love the pick.

Comment

I mean I'm sorry if I don't please everybody. I put hundreds of hours into my work.

Ray Rice was too good for the Bills to pass on him in round 3. They don't have a lot of depth at RB and they could use a change of pace back. Why is it such a bad idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            I mean I'm sorry if I don't please everybody. I put hundreds of hours into my work.

Ray Rice was too good for the Bills to pass on him in round 3. They don't have a lot of depth at RB and they could use a change of pace back. Why is it such a bad idea?
            Matt, if everybody left a forum because of a disgreement on something like a mock draft pick then no forums would ever exist. To do so is idiotic.

Comment

Amazing...they'll still listen to Mel Kiper and his ****ty first round mocks but they get pissed off and wont' visit the site anymore after a "BAD" third round pick. How ****ing nitpicky are you going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                Matt, if everybody left a forum because of a disgreement on something like a mock draft pick then no forums would ever exist. To do so is idiotic.
                That dude is on this forum?

Comment

Is that you Bills Red? Are you Evans555?

Comment

You Da Man Matt. Who cares about that guy.

Comment

Amazing...they'll still listen to Mel Kiper and his ****ty first round mocks but they get pissed off and wont' visit the site anymore after a "BAD" third round pick. How ****ing nitpicky are you going to be?
                      I had a Jounalism professor once say that the greatest compliment that a reader can give is to take the time to read, remember, and comment on your work, even if to disagree.

I think that is a context of perspective that you can take comfort in.

Comment

Because I don't like that. I want WalterFootball.com to be the most popular/best NFL Draft site on the internet in 2 years. That's my goal and I am going to work my ****ing ass off to see it happen.

Comment

Because I don't like that. I want WalterFootball.com to be the most popular/best NFL Draft site on the internet in 2 years. That's my goal and I am going to work my ****ing ass off to see it happen.
                          Your intensity and passion for football by nature will provoke some measure of controversy. It's a whole lot better than being boring. Just know that this won't be the last time someone tries to get under your skin.

Get used to it because your style will give you regular doses of it. We're all still here man.

Comment

Thanks animal Walter gave me that same advice once I just forgot it just now.

It's just my personality though. I don't like people saying stuff when they don't know what they are talking about.

Example: UK fans having a huge pep rally bringing in Billy Gillespie then after he loses a few games in a season that doesn't even matter the fans don't think he is the right man for the job. A month later he beats #5 tennessee #12 Vanderbilt, and a 4 game steak. Lost big at Vandy and now the fans don't think he is the man for the job anymore.

That's not what gets me though. What gets me is Rich Brooks was on the hot seat with no talent on his team and then in his "last year" he wins 7 games, next year beats the #1 team in the country. They saw all of this happen but they can't give Billy G a break after Tubby Smith put together arguably the most horrible talent on a team that has more tradition than anyone else in college basketball (UCLA is close but that is it).

I just hate it when people talk and say **** and make people look bad/good when they don't deserve it. It's wrong. I'm wrong for thinking that way because people definately deserve to have their opinion and voice out. I just don't like it when they are wrong. I dislike it even more when I'm wrong so that is why I do my best every year to get better in terms of learning the NFL biz and learning the game.

Comment

People are stupid don't worry about it. That's life. Tons of stupid people out there. All you can do is work around them.
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X