I don't understand Mel Kiper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand Mel Kiper

In his mock he has Glenn Dorsey going #1 overall to the Dolphins, but he just said he is projecting the Raiders to draft him...huh?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Are you talking about on NFL Live?

Comment

yeah

Comment

I saw that at the time I thought he was just naming off guys he thought the raiders would take if there. Since he also talked about Darren McFadden and said O-line was a possibilty.

Comment

If you throw enough darts at the board you're bound to get a bullseye eventually
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

lol hahahhahhaha

Comment

Just asking...over his career, hasn't he been fairly accurate (overall) in his predictions? Almost Nostradamus-esque?

I do remember watching him squirm a few times over the years when teams reach in the first round....totally blowing his mock out of the water. LOL!
              "I love me some me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Warpig View Post
                Just asking...over his career, hasn't he been fairly accurate (overall) in his predictions? Almost Nostradamus-esque?

I do remember watching him squirm a few times over the years when teams reach in the first round....totally blowing his mock out of the water. LOL!
                I haven't kept track but from my recollection he's not been in Nostradamus's league even close. But he's entertaining and knowledgeable.

Comment

Working...
                X