Attn: Bills_Red or Anyone Else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Bills_Red or Anyone Else

Will Buffalo dedicate this game to Kevin Everett and come out of the locker room fired up, or will they be too preoccupied with his condition? What do you think?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Ko Simpson broken ankle-Starting FS, out year
    Kevin Everett cervical spine injury-Back-up TE, out year
    Jason Webster broken forearm-#2 CB, out year
    Coy Wire sprained MCL-Back-up LB, ST ace, No word yet on how long he'll be out
    Keith Ellison-high ankle sprain-Staring LB, 6+ weeks out
    Ryan Denney-broke a bone the 5th metatarsal bone in his left foot, out year

So no. To many starters out.

Comment

I dont think it really matters. THeyre playing Pittsburgh.

Comment

Walter,

I think storylines are overrated when it comes to playing games. Once the ball is snapped everyone forgets them, like the VT opener this year or the NO opener last year.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I completely disagree. Their emotions and focus will dictate the outcome of this game.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            I completely disagree. Their emotions and focus will dictate the outcome of this game.
            Because Virginia Tech played their hearts out in the seaosn opener? :|

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Because Virginia Tech played their hearts out in the seaosn opener? :|
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one on Virginia Tech's roster or coaching staff died.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one on Virginia Tech's roster or coaching staff died.
                Wasn't the VT season opener supposed to be an "emotional" game for Blacksburg and the team. Shouldn't they be really focused if it is an "emotional" game for them? You heard the team talk about how much it played a part in the game...which is total bull**** imo.

Saying that from a PR standpoing so they don't look like jerks if they say, "No, not really. We just went out there and played."

Comment

No, most of the players probably didn't even know any of the people who were killed. This is completely... COMPLETELY different from a teammate, coach, beloved owner dying.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Then Walter, what is your standpoint on the Saints/Falcons opener last year?

The Saints didn't probably know anyone that died (assumption) in Katrina.

Obviously Saints were just the better team, but people make it out to be that Katrina helped them in the opener. No, the Falcons just really sucked.

Comment

Good point, but I think this was different:

In the V-Tech instance, they had to go through so many memorials, and everyone kept telling them how sorry they were and stuff. I feel the Hokies were just emotionally drained.

At the time, Atlanta was 2-0 and running over everyone in the league. The Saints struggled to beat the Browns in Week 1. I think they just wanted to win one from the city, and the crowd was absolutely electric.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Ya but the Saints also added Drew Brees and Reggie Bush, with Colston emerging as a top WR so they just happened to add good players
                        Check out my new site Today!
                        Live 4 The Story

Comment

True, but if you go back and watch the game, you'll see that NO had so much more energy than Atlanta.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                          X