Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not only draft expert with Andre' Woodson over Brohm

Todd McShay from Scouts Inc.:

"This week's slate of college football games provides some intriguing quarterback battles as it relates to the 2008 NFL draft class. It doesn't get any better than the one Lexington, Ky., between Louisville's Brian Brohm and Kentucky's Andre Woodson. As it stands right now, Brohm and Woodson are the top two quarterbacks on my draft board with Woodson receiving the slightly higher grade of the two."

I have said all along that he is the better prospect, I think the next game doesn't necessarilly say who is the better player, but you can't argue with a head/head matchup.

Also, I would like to say that in my next mock draft I am making that Andre' Woodson is my #1 overall pick. I won't say to who or what team or who is going #2. Just a little sneak peek.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Nice. I may change my mind this weekend after watching Louisville-Kentucky.

I'm going to have an update to my mock next week. Right now, I'm working on finishing my 2009 prospects list.

If you're working on a mock right now, let me send you a template which will make my job a lot easier.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I am also going to try and catch this game.

I am also working on my updated mock draft as well.

Although i still got Brohm going first and i don't see that changing. Primarily because of how bad Atlanta looked. (I got Dallas taking MFadden #1 overall from the Cleveland pick). I got Atlanta drafting number 2, and it makes to much sense for Petrino to take Brohm, who already knows his offense and will be ready to go from day one, just needing to adjust to the game speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
        I am also going to try and catch this game.

I am also working on my updated mock draft as well.

Although i still got Brohm going first and i don't see that changing. Primarily because of how bad Atlanta looked. (I got Dallas taking MFadden #1 overall from the Cleveland pick). I got Atlanta drafting number 2, and it makes to much sense for Petrino to take Brohm, who already knows his offense and will be ready to go from day one, just needing to adjust to the game speed.
        Or, you take the best quarterback on the board with the biggest upside with the highest marketing upside in the Atlanta area (and yes, I am playing the race card with Andre' Woodson, but sadly its the main reason that Michael Vick was a fan favorite so I gotta keep it real).

If you don't see Brohm going #1 overall changing you clearly don't learn much from one year to the next.

Alex Smith, Mario Williams, and Jamarcus Russell say hello, Craig.

Comment

I'll send templates out to you guys tonight to use for future mock drafts. Using them will allow me to put your mocks up much quicker.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Todd McGay lol, this guy is funny. Last year he said M.Lynch was the biggest reach last year, lol. He also said his character was very bad.

I don't give 2 $hits$ about what he thinks.

Comment

Or, Matt could stop being a homer and acting like he's a "draft expert" because he writes a one round mock draft for walterfootball.com. Especially when he says 4 UK players are first round prospects.
              Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
              2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
              2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
              3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
              3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
              4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                Or, Matt could stop being a homer and acting like he's a "draft expert" because he writes a one round mock draft for walterfootball.com. Especially when he says 4 UK players are first round prospects.
                POTENTIAL first round prospects.

Secondly, I am not a homer. Lots of people think Andre is the best QB in the country.

Thirdly, I am a draft expert. My record speaks for itself. 9 out of first 15 picks right in 2006, 11/15 last year and Brady Quinn NOT in my top 16.
                Can't argue with results kid.

Fourthly, I have a 2 round mock.

Comment

The day four players from Kentucky go in the first round, will be the day Idaho and Wyoming are the top two teams in the country. I'm sure they are first round potentials because YOU say they are. I'm sure you could do some cutting edge analysis while they play cupcake teams like Eastern Kentucky and Kent State.

I can assure you, YOU ARE NOT A DRAFT EXPERT. Get your head out of your ass. A draft expert who was Brohm going 17th in his NFL draft, Chad Henne going 9th, and Earl Bennett going 11th. You're a joke. I made an accurate NBA Mock Draft, am I an expert? Hell no. Making a mock draft is so simple. Maybe you should commit yourself to something of importance, or at least something worth other peoples time, because you clearly are not.

I'm glad I'm being called a kid by some loser who writes long articles about a football program that hasn't even been relevant in college football for the past decade. I really think you need to go to a therapist or maybe realize that there is more to life then your unhealthy obsession with sports. Maybe you should spend a little more time hitting the books then posting articles people don't give two ****s about. Just my two cents.
                  Carolina Panther's GM

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                    The day four players from Kentucky go in the first round, will be the day Idaho and Wyoming are the top two teams in the country. I'm sure they are first round potentials because YOU say they are. I'm sure you could do some cutting edge analysis while they play cupcake teams like Eastern Kentucky and Kent State.

I can assure you, YOU ARE NOT A DRAFT EXPERT. Get your head out of your ass. A draft expert who was Brohm going 17th in his NFL draft, Chad Henne going 9th, and Earl Bennett going 11th. You're a joke. I made an accurate NBA Mock Draft, am I an expert? Hell no. Making a mock draft is so simple. Maybe you should commit yourself to something of importance, or at least something worth other peoples time, because you clearly are not.

I'm glad I'm being called a kid by some loser who writes long articles about a football program that hasn't even been relevant in college football for the past decade. I really think you need to go to a therapist or maybe realize that there is more to life then your unhealthy obsession with sports. Maybe you should spend a little more time hitting the books then posting articles people don't give two ****s about. Just my two cents.
                    I guess the day someone had Brady Quinn going in the draft makes them a total idiot right? Yeah, I have no clue what I am talking about. I'm not an expert because I write a mock draft. I am an expert because over the past two years I have made some unpopular predictions turn out to be true. Yes, I make bold predictions, but guess what, thats what the people that truly know the game aren't afraid to do because they have the evidence to support their predictions.

Um, I had Heene going 9th before Michigan's catatrophic fall. In my updated mock he isn't even in my second round.

What your beef with Earl Bennett? Have you ever seen him play? Obviously not.

"I'm sure you do some cutting edge analysis while they play cupcake teams like EKU and Kent State?"

First of all, Kent State is no fluke. They beat a Big XII team that was looking to make some noise in its upcoming season. Obviously, you have never seen Edelman play. The guy is a great college football talent. He has no pro potential, but everybody that has seen him play has to be impressed in some way or another with his scrambling ability.

Oh yeah, go look on Kentucky's schedule and then disrespect this team again. They play some very very good football teams this year. It's a shame people think you have to play a Top 25 team every week or you don't deserve respect.

Comment

Oh yeah, Kentucky never will ever send 4 players to the first round. I have no idea where you got that idea. I clearly said that one of those players isn't elligible until 2009, and another player (Myron Pryor) could go in round 1 this year (highly unlikely) but has a very good shot of going in round 1 in 2009.

Why don't you actually read my posts in their entireity.

Comment

I have really never seen Woodson play but he's all I've been hearing about. Can't wait to see this game I hope neither QB disappoints and it's a shootout
                        Check out my new site Today!
                        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                          I have really never seen Woodson play but he's all I've been hearing about. Can't wait to see this game I hope neither QB disappoints and it's a shootout
                          Like I said, don't be surprised if this game is actually a running-fest with a few big passing plays here and there.

My view about this game is that anything can happen, but with Louisville's defense being as bad is it is, and Kentucky's defense have a knack for getting turnovers, you have like Kentucky's chances at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            I guess the day someone had Brady Quinn going in the draft makes them a total idiot right? Yeah, I have no clue what I am talking about. I'm not an expert because I write a mock draft. I am an expert because over the past two years I have made some unpopular predictions turn out to be true. Yes, I make bold predictions, but guess what, thats what the people that truly know the game aren't afraid to do because they have the evidence to support their predictions.

Um, I had Heene going 9th before Michigan's catatrophic fall. In my updated mock he isn't even in my second round.

What your beef with Earl Bennett? Have you ever seen him play? Obviously not.

"I'm sure you do some cutting edge analysis while they play cupcake teams like EKU and Kent State?"

First of all, Kent State is no fluke. They beat a Big XII team that was looking to make some noise in its upcoming season. Obviously, you have never seen Edelman play. The guy is a great college football talent. He has no pro potential, but everybody that has seen him play has to be impressed in some way or another with his scrambling ability.

Oh yeah, go look on Kentucky's schedule and then disrespect this team again. They play some very very good football teams this year. It's a shame people think you have to play a Top 25 team every week or you don't deserve respect.
                            No Matt, you're not an expert because you accurately predicted two mock drafts in which you can easily find 100 identical mock drafts just like yours. I guess everybody who can predict the first 10 picks in the draft is like draft god, or at least as you say, an expert.

I have no beef with Earl Bennett. You have him going 11th, which is just plan dumb. I have seen him play, does he deserve to be a top 15 pick? No. He is not even a top 5 WR in this draft class.

Kent State is a joke. A completely irrelevant team, much like Edelman.

Looking at Kentucky' schedule is exactly my point. They have the potential to go 6-6 this season, 8-4 at best. Teams deserve respect when they do something worth while. Not winning the musical bowl, or whatever the hell Kentucky won last year. Wasn't it there first bowl win in like 30 years, or something?

I got that idea because you're running around saying all these scrubs who might not even be drafted by saying there all first round prospects. Sorry Matt, check yourself into a therapist and get off your nut. I wouldn't want to read your piece of **** reviews about a program that has been, as I've said before, completely irrelevant to anything!
                            Carolina Panther's GM

Comment

Mark, just because you disagree with Matt doesn't mean you should say his reviews are **** or anything, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but you shouldn't put anyone down.

I happen to like Kentucky's chances. They have solid players for the first time in a while.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X