• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's NFL Draft Blog - Updated 2/16

http://walterfootball.com/mattblog.php

Trade possibilities for Dallas-McFadden
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Good read. I'm looking forward to the ultimate bash McSteal post.

Comment

best blog yet!

Comment

That would be a fantastic move for Baltimore because if they keep their second they still have a shot at a Chad Henne or Andre Woodson
        Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

And Baltimore keeps their 2008 3rd round pick also...I think they could swap with the Patriots and just give up a 2009 3rd round pick or an equivalent 2008 4th.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
            That would be a fantastic move for Baltimore because if they keep their second they still have a shot at a Chad Henne or Andre Woodson
            I actually was thinking about this yesterday when I was outlining how far McFadden could fall (I came away with the most realistic being #7...he could certainly fall as far as #12 then I think someone would make a move for him at that point...I don't want to make my blog too complicated to read).

When I then thought Dallas could trade up with Baltimore if the Patriots passed I thought, what the **** is keeping Baltimore from taking McFadden...which would be a very realistic/logical "shocker" pick.

New Orleans did it with Reggie Bush at #2 in 2006. Minnesota did it with Peterson at #7 in 2007. This is a trend of teams drafting complimentary runningbacks based on value and without having a lot of needs. I mean NO went onto the NFC Championship game and Minnesota was in serious playoff contention following in the following seasons of these drafts.
            Last edited by Matt McGuire; 02-16-2008, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              And Baltimore keeps their 2008 3rd round pick also...I think they could swap with the Patriots and just give up a 2009 3rd round pick or an equivalent 2008 4th.
              Balt has no 2008 3rd-round... It belongs to BUffalo
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Thanks for the correction.

Comment

Working...
                X