Matt's Blog 2/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's Blog 2/16

Wow. Good read. I particularly like your analysis of Jarvis Moss as "All-universe". I just wrote in a post recently how much I disliked that particular trade and that the recent season has done nothing to make me think otherwise.

I think that Jones should just take it like a man an suck it and see if McFadden falls to the Pats. It might not happen, but unless it does, I agree that he would probably have to give up too much in order to get him.

Fundamentally I am of the opinion that the Cowboys shouldn't make trades here. They have 3 good picks in this draft to build on what is already a great team.

Will the Cowboys make a trade to move up and get DMac? Eh we'll see I don't think so but you never know. I will guarentee though there will be a least 1 stupid trade in the 1st round. Then again there is usually 1 or 2 every year.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Yup...bad trades are immenint in the draft...but so are teams passing up on bad trades and the latter happens more often than you obviously hear about.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
      X