No announcement yet.

A humerous e-mail I just got from an angry person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarcastic Statement: Matt you ****ing moron! You had the Browns taking a wide reciever in Round 2. You don't know sh*t about football in general because you made a pick I don't agree with. You should be burned at the stake like the ****ing Witch you are ye stupid bastard!

Amused Statement: Of course a jealous moron would say such things. However I like to debate and am not about to scare off my debaters by insulting the poor meatbags into hating me. That person must be scorned by the vast intelligence the meatbag known as Walter displays on an everyday basis. Next target-the meatbag known as Matt Mcguire.

LOL!
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
      LOL...

I love how he knows more about football than me yet doesn't recognize that Crabtree was a redshirt freshman. Ooops.

And I never said I was a football expert or anything... I have no idea why he went off on such a tirade. Must have been angry about something in his life and unleashed it on me.

I've always found it odd how people love to hate on others, cursing them off and calling them idiots at every opportunity. When I make fun of Emmitt, I do it in jest and to get people to laugh. I don't send him malicious e-mails or anything.
      yeah, i mean this guy was almost as radical as matt mcguire.

Comment

Thanks for boosting my self-esteem to another level JP
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          On BW2 (that I never saw because of bad reviews) I think ppl had unrealistic expectations.

I was a fan of BW1 though...I thought it was extremely original despite being a pretty dumb concept (but every horror movie is so accept the genre).
          house of 1000 corpses. yeah doggy

Comment

Thanks for boosting my self-esteem to another level JP
            LOL, no problem Matt. It is what I do best. Besides you're good to debate with. We are both so hard headed that we will never convince the other that they are wrong and if lines of communication aren't shut down we would be going at it like a couple of wolves feeding on a corpse until the draft. No worries bud.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Yeah one day I really feel like you and I are going to get together face to face and have a fight to the death.

"OMG MATT STAFFORD IS AWESOME!!!!"

"NO HE ISN'T YOU ARE OVERRATED SHUT THE HELL UP AHHHH!!!!!"

Comment

LOL. Yea. Good times huh. Good hard fought debates keep things interresting though. If nothing else when the two of us get going it keeps things interresting.

Comment

Yeah I mean it's like PTI or Sean Salisbury vs. John Clayton (no matter how sad Salisbury's opinions can be at times).

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    LOL. Yea. Good times huh. Good hard fought debates keep things interresting though. If nothing else when the two of us get going it keeps things interresting.
                    .....and entertaining.

Comment

Entertaining as an HK-47 Assassin Droid going on a rampage.

Comment

I think my first ever 2008 Mock had Brian Brohm going first.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'll create a new thread for it
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

LOL How did a crazy email response about Walter's 2009 mock draft turn into a disucssion about the Blair Witch Project????? Only on WF.com!!!!!

It's so ****ing hilairous makes me sick (In Matt McGuire language that means the feeling you get when you think something is hilairous...all my friends and I use it when discussing bad beats and stuff in poker...so you can say it is a poker term but I use it in my language because I like the word...whatever).

And Walter I was talking about how you felt when you read the email (not Tim Tebow thread). And if you try to impress the girl you gave the link to you can't (try to impress her and lie about how you initially felt)....................its Man Law!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, after playing on Bodog for so long I can't help but call people Donkeys for making bad plays/bad beats.

Comment

Wow Mr.Button just won't realize he is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                                I think my first ever 2008 Mock had Brian Brohm going first.
                                LOL at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X