Walter and I's next mock updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter and I's next mock updates

Walter says he now has a shocker at #2 overall. I have two questions: who will it be and why does walter constantly change his mind?

Anyways, I think the shocker might be Jake Long since the Rams could use OL...even though they could also use an elite DT like Dorsey.

Anyways, I did a first round mock update on my spreadsheet, but I still have to work out rounds 2-3 and that takes time (like 4+ hours sometimes to get it perfect).

I also have a shocker in my top 10 but I'm not telling where.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

That's not the shocker.

I've said I was thinking about this guy going second before depending on what happens at the Combine, but I know he's going to have a great Combine so I'm going to create the bandwagon rather than jump on it.

As for changing my mind, it seems like I am with everything, but I'm really changing only 4-6 picks, but everything else has a ripple effect. Free agents were signed and lots of players were cut this week. Things happen all the time. I like to have my mock updated. I don't see why this is a bad thing.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Well Matt Walter did say once he was thinking Vernon Gholstonat #2 for sme unknown reason. I think that was Walter.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
        Well Matt Walter did say once he was thinking Vernon Gholstonat #2 for sme unknown reason. I think that was Walter.
        He had Gholston at #2 once then later falling to the Lions at #15. Where's that guy with the angry email when you need him?

Comment

Haha I wouldn't call Jake Long #2 a "shocker" so I hope that isn't it. Vernon Gholston would be a great shocker pick.

Comment

Gholston has to be it.

Comment

Glenn Dorsey>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gholston I'm sorry. Gholston simply can't anchor vs. the run and he will get owned there in the NFL. The Rams don't run a Tampa 2...their DEs must be able to play the run I just don't think he is the best fit there.

I'm glad walter is thinking outside the box though.

Comment

Aren't the rams running a hybrid 3-4 Gholston would be a great rush OLB and also has the size to play RDE. I'm gonna say the surprise is Matt Ryan.
                Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Agree with Matt. Since Walter hasnt said anything since that post do you think I hit it on the nose?
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Yeah Walter loves 40 times especially at DE since they run 40 yards on every play

Comment

For a Lineman a 20 is more important because you have to have a good first step and a quick start to have a good time. 2 must haves for a lineman.

Comment

Yeah but we don't have access to 10 yard times...at least I have never seen any official ones.

Comment

For a Lineman a 20 is more important because you have to have a good first step and a quick start to have a good time. 2 must haves for a lineman.
                          I have a good first step, though struggle in the zero technique

Comment

I was a good lineman before injuries (Back and Knee) ended my young career. Then I was a good coach. So I got a good idea.

Comment

I was a good lineman before injuries (Back and Knee) ended my young career. Then I was a good coach. So I got a good idea.
                              I'm not trying to be nasty, re combine predictions thread, I'm just trying to not pidgeonhole myself too early in the draft process as only a QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X