• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Ever 2008 NFL Mock Draft

Found this on Alexa's Way Back Machine.

I made this on Jan. 27, 2007... Some of the images won't load:

http://web.archive.org/web/200702092.../draft2008.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

LOL my No. 22 pick is still the same now... Holy ****
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I remember my first...I had Calais Campbell #1 overall to the Redskins.

Man both really let me down last year
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Haha this isn't as bad as I thought it was
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Did Marlon Favorite redshirt?

Comment

I should post this on the main site
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

lol don't find mine it's probably embarrassing.

Comment

I must say I love Brohm to Cleveland...if they didn't spend all that cash on Quinn.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

The Browns taking Brohm with the 3rd pick. Wow. I mean wow!

Justin King at 19. He went in the supp draft didn't he? Did he play at all this year?

No mention of Matt Ryan either.

Still though, for the most part I think this is a pretty good job. Who saw the Browns suddenly getting great QB play, or Sweed's season ending injury. I think the hardest thing with a long-range project like this is predicting underclassmen. They would constitute most of the irregularities.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

Comment

Thanks... yeah it's tough... At least I guessed the Browns were going to pass on Brady Quinn. Didn't think they'd trade back up for him, or that Derek Anderson would emerge.

Matt Ryan wasn't a first-round prospect back then. He had an awesome senior season.

Justin King's eligible for this draft. he was a first-round prospect prior to last season but he really struggled.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Honestly, when I first joined this site a few months ago I thought you guys were nuts for trying to guess draft picks a year and a half in advance.

I still think it's crazy, but I love it.

Comment

Wow I just looked at the 2007 mock that is linked on that same page and I'm surprised you had the Vikings passing on Quinn in that Mock.

Comment

That's pretty good for being done... when? 2 or 3 years ago?

Comment

That's not bad. LOL at the #22 pick. ROFL at Boone and Burton in the 1st.

Comment

Boone was a projected first round pick this year if he came out.

Also, I don't know why everyone thinks Ryan had this fantasitic senior year. Go look at how much he turned the ball over and his completion % in a west coast offense. I come away knowing he has the tools but he wasn't as distinguished as I would have liked him to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X