Keenan Burton or Stevie Johnson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keenan Burton or Stevie Johnson?

Would you rather have keenan burton or stevie johnson?
    Personally I would rather have Stevie Johnson.
    Tell me what you think.
    Stevie Johnson
    40.00%
    Keenan Burton
    60.00%

when I was looking at your stevie johnson profile there was a mistake
    " Steve Johnson, Kentucky
    Height: 6-3. Weight: 198.
    40 Time: 4.42.
    Projected Round (2009): 4-5.
    With Andre Caldwell getting all of the attention, Steve Johnson quietly garnered 61 receptions, 1,052 yards and 13 touchdowns. With solid speed at his size, Johnson could go in the fourth round or earlier."
    Do you meen keenan burton?
    Last edited by bulldog0123; 02-17-2008, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I voted Burton because I have so much faith in his intangibles. Outstanding work ethic and he is a film room rat. That's just the same quality Chad Johnson has and I think I see a lot of 85 in Burton, not saying Burton is going to be Chad Johnson at all.

Johnson has more upside than Burton because he looks a little taller/longer arms and is faster, but he was also a one year wonder. I mean in his junior year at UK (JUCO transfer) he dropped EVERYTHING. I quite honestly gave up on the kid because I saw no development in his junior year.

But ever since "the catch"* you can simply change his entire full name and jersey number because he was never the same player since then. I think he worked his butt off all the time (you can't make this kind of development this fast on shear talent) but he didn't have the confidence in him that he could do it.

*(listen to this on full volume to get an idea of the atmosphere in Commonwealth...greatest moment of my life)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jm_VPjJV_sk&feature=related
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

i saw that game on a local channel

Comment

Burton, but it's close. That said, I think both will go around the same time.

Comment

Some people say the UK vs. LSU game was the best game of the college football season...but of everything I saw I don't think anything compared to UK vs. UL. The momentum shifts were just amazing.

Comment

I know one thing for sure, Joker Phillips and Rich Brooks are honest people and they will campaign hard for Burton. Not sure about Steve Johnson but I know they will tell the scouts Burton will work his @$$ off.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                Some people say the UK vs. LSU game was the best game of the college football season...but of everything I saw I don't think anything compared to UK vs. UL. The momentum shifts were just amazing.
                thats true the UL, UK game was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought UL was going to pull it off but UK just got it done. their D was amazing in the beginning of the game(UK).

Comment

UL/UK >>>> UK/LSU. That game was good, but not that good.

Comment

Yeah...I think people were just shocked UK beat LSU. I knew LSU had their weaknesses (don't rotate DL to keep fresh, horizontal offense, no Early Doucet) and that they could be beaten. I said before the game that I guaranteed LSU would not blow out Kentucky and that Kentucky would compete, that was it. Still shocked it happened though. That **** never happens in Lexington.

Comment

Can you all believe how ****ing dumb ESPN is?

I mean you have a matchup of two home state rival QBs and rival schools. These guys are projected first round draft picks.

If you can't market Andre' Woodson vs. Brian Brohm then get out of the mother ****ing buisiness of marketing televised football games. People love great quarterbacks and yet ESPN put this game on ESPN Classic and they had some scrub Big Ten matchup on ESPN or something like that.

I mean seriously. There were a lot of people wanting to see UK/UL and couldn't. USC vs. Nebraska doesn't market itself well because there were no star offensive players. I mean Sam Keller vs. John Davis Booty doesn't knock the socks off of Joe Blow. (USC vs. Nebraska was televised on ABC...very poor ratings and the UK/UL game was the highest rated game in ESPN Classic history).

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                        UL/UK >>>> UK/LSU. That game was good, but not that good.
                        are you saying that the ul game wasnt that good??? If you aren't from kentucky you wouldnt understand the rivalry.you hear about it 24/7 here.

Comment

A > B means A is better than B (or greater than)

A < B means A is less than B (or lesser than)

He was saying UK vs. UL was better than UK vs. LSU

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            A > B means A is better than B (or greater than)

A < B means A is less than B (or lesser than)

He was saying UK vs. UL was better than UK vs. LSU
                            i know that!
                            i didnt know if he was saying that they both weren't as good as everyone had hyped up!

Comment

I wonder if I knew that when I was 11. Hmmm. Ehh, too much thinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X