ESPN Draft Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Draft Magazine

Do you guys know when the 2008 ESPN Draft Magazine will come out?
    Please tell me if you know.
    And if you know any other good draft magazines please tell me!

Why buy one when you have the net?

Comment

so i can read it at school

Comment

Why buy one when you have Matt...oh crap when does it come out? LOL!
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I bought um 2 years ago but there always so outdated by the time the draft comes around, with that said i'll still buy one just to right in.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Oh you mean the draft magazines that are released being outdated?
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

If we do enough mock drafts on this site, I know I'll have the top 100 or so prospects easily committed to memory.

Comment

Doubt we do that many Animal.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I think that's why magazine and newspapers are going downhill... they're not up-to-date like the net. The internet has completely changed journalism. The Philadelphia Inquirer recently fired 78 people and they aren't hiring anyone.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

And it's why I stopped pursuing my journalism degree.

Comment

Journalism can still be lucrative with online stuff.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Exactly. I have a journalist friend who went to a career fair at a local middle school. The first thing he said was not to get into the business. And if you do, write online.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                          Doubt we do that many Animal.
                          What I meant was that Walt and Matt send a new one out each week for several months, and we will all do 2 of our own. If we read and do all of these, who needs any more reference material?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            I think that's why magazine and newspapers are going downhill... they're not up-to-date like the net. The internet has completely changed journalism. The Philadelphia Inquirer recently fired 78 people and they aren't hiring anyone.
                            Absolutely. I used to have both Detroit papers delivered to my home for a long time. Now, I have both of their sites in my Favorites as well as the national ones. I guess I may read up to 15 different news sources on any given day on the net.

Comment

Walter do you know why the Inquirer let go of Stephen A. Smith? I am a big fan of his occassionally read his column.

Comment

Working...
                              X