Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard the "Mike Mayock Genius" Bandwagon

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/blog/wrightstuff.html

Looks like it might be that long till we all have DaJuan Morgan on our safety group like Mayock.

I still have Kenny Phillips #1 and I personally don't want to change it because I don't like changing my opinions based on what someone else does then pawn it off as my own...maybe Todd McShay but not me.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Morgan is 2-3 in my safety rankings... I don't know what could have caused him to move past Phillips the past week but maybe that could change at the Combine.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Well I mean Scott is just telling you what his sources say. I like his blog but I think his entries are too short sometimes.

Comment

But he updates more often then u do. That may be because he can post to the site directly, but it's still true.

Comment

Yeah well maybe if I was doing it for a living and maybe if I was making as much money as he does then I'd update every day I also don't have his contacks/sources and I never get to talk to pro scouts. His job writing a blog is much easier than mine.

I mean I think Scott probably makes 40-50k a year just off ads for his site. That's pretty sick.

Comment

That's all true, I'm just pointing out a fact. As for the ads thing, IDK. I think they're through google, so it depends on NFLDC's traffic. Probably about as much as Walter makes off ads.

Comment

yeah but walter doesn't need to make as much off ads because he's got that prostitution racket going on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                yeah but walter doesn't need to make as much off ads because he's got that prostitution racket going on the side.
                Yea speaking of that, Walter I got the $20 I owe you from a week ago. That girl was a lot heavier than I requested. Seriously was she Shaun Rodgers sister?! She was huge!
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Matt, I'll tell you right now, Scott makes at least double than what you projected. Perhaps even triple. At least 100K
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Matt, I'll tell you right now, Scott makes at least double than what you projected. Perhaps even triple. At least 100K
                    How much do you make off ads?

Comment

Holy ****

Walter I'll start clicking on your ad's 20 times a day

Comment

I'm not as high on MOST of these guys who fly up the draft boards after the season is over. If you're the top of your position because of the way you play football I most likely will keep you there on my big board.

That being said I don't really have an opinion on Phillips/Morgan yet.

Comment

I watched like one NC State game this year (no game film on them) and I thought he made a good play here and there but nothing really stood out ot me...kind of hard to on that pathetic defense.

Comment

It's coming our way Walter...give it time.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              It's coming our way Walter...give it time.
                              Can I join in with you 2? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X