Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Fantasy Mock for 2008

http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story?id=...o&confirm=true

Brady as a top 3 pick? I have a hard time seeing him produce the same numbers last year...like everyone said about Peyton when he broke the season TD record.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

BTW I think Brian Westbrook is the #2 overall in fantasy...I'm through doubting him.

Comment

LT
      P. Manning
      Westbrook
      AD
      Jackson
      Brady: Those are my top 6.

Comment

How do you have a fantasy mock before the NFL Draft?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Round 1: I don't like a player like Peterson in Fantasy. He's just to inconsistent, gets hurt, and shares carries... he could step it up this year though. Westbrook gets hurt every year, but I still draft him in Fantasy. He just means to much to that offense to not pick high. I like Addai more than Jackson next year. In fact, I like Addai more than Adrian Peterson. Frank Gores numbers will go down with Mike Martz. He'll most likely catch more passes, but rush for less yards and score less TDs.

Comment

Round 2: Where's Larry Fitzgerald? Randy Moss didn't have a great second half of the season and a terrible post season because teams know the have to double team him. Moss won't have near his numbers from last season. Willie Parker and Ronnie Brown are coming off big injuries and might not be the same or might lose carries. That said I put Maurice Jones Drew over both of them. Graham, Barber, and Lewis will have to find a team before their vaule can be assessed.

Comment

Round 3: Reggie Bush? I'd rather have a Laurence Maroney, LenDale White or Edgerrin James... maybe even whoever decides to run the ball for Denver too. He can put up big numbers, but Bush is also capable or back to back to back single digit performances.

Comment

a few comments....

McGahee is ranked way too high. Unless something dramatic happens in Baltimore, I see this team tanking again next year and his production falling off.

How is Steve Smith still ranked above Plaxico Burress? It's not 2005!

I think Jamal Lewis is underrated in thsi draft. And I don't trust the Rams anymore until I see them add to their O-line in the offseason.

I'm assuming this is not a PPR league ranking, but I also think Welker should be up there.
                NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  How do you have a fantasy mock before the NFL Draft?
                  I guess the same way we have 2009 mocks before the 2008 Draft.

Comment

Um, how can we even comment on Brady's draft value until the NE receiver situation is settled?

Comment

Speaking about NE WRs whatever happened to Chad Jackson? Is he still in the league? Talk about a bust.
                      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

lol Yeah I was thinking the other day...the great Pats can't be perfect in the draft...no one can.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                          Speaking about NE WRs whatever happened to Chad Jackson? Is he still in the league? Talk about a bust.
                          jackson is still in the league. He is their 5th receiver, but he is with NE.

Comment

I think Larry Johnson is too high. He can be the top 3 pick in the fantasy league, if he had the offensive line to support him. But, as of right now, they don't. So his numbers will not compare to what he did in 2005, and 2006.
                            Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                            2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                            2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                            3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                            3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                            4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Damn can't get the link to open might be blocked here at work I'll try when I get home. I'll have my fantasy mock draft up after the NFL draft as fantasy is my life.
                              Check out my new site Today!
                              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                              X