Extremely rare props for Charles Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely rare props for Charles Davis

I love his pick of McKelvin to the Jets at #6. Not because I think it is what will happen, but it does make a ton of sense and what a creative pick that I really haven't seen anywhere.

Call me crazy. Yeah I have knocked Davis a ton lately, but I love this pick simply because I don't think anyone has thought of it.

I mean what if Gholston isn't there at #6? I have considered Derrick Harvey as a possibility, but never even once thought about McKelvin.

As for his Miami pick, he just talked about Dorsey and that pissed me off. He didn't make one logical reason why he would be a good fit in Miami.

But like I said rare props for Davis. Look, I'm not some hater/lover. If Mayock says something I don't agree with then I'll say it. If Kiper makes a really good point, then I'll give him props.

But I think Davis really seperated himself from the worst NFL Draft "expert" here in Todd McShay because McShay quite frankly is....check it out in my blog tomorrow!!!!!
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Dude, he's as bad as McSteal. He copied Bulldog!

Comment

lol I didn't see that.

A lot of interesting picks in BD's mock. Some are very wrong and some show a lot of potential to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        lol I didn't see that.

A lot of interesting picks in BD's mock. Some are very wrong and some show a lot of potential to happen.
        thanks...i think
        what picks were very wrong?
        what picks were very interesting?

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
          thanks...i think
          what picks were very wrong?
          what picks were very interesting?
          Niners taking an RB was interesting... but not happening. Cardinals taking a tackle will not happen, guaranteed. The Vikings need a WR, but Brad Childress doesn't take WRs in the first round.

Comment

After listening to Charles Davis this morning, I'm actually scared away from Dorsey. I don't like the fact that Dorsey had injury issues this past year...one of those issues being back spasms. He's too young to be suffering from that! I don't like it at all and I'm starting to get that "bust" feeling. I think Ellis is the DT to be had in this draft.

And I don't like the CB pick for the Jets. Was it different? Sure. But your CB's are only as good as the pressure the front 7 apply. They have their one lockdown CB to take away one side in Revis. They need to get a stud D-lineman.
            "I love me some me!"

Comment

Warpig: Don't listen to Charles Davis. He is the king of all idiots.

Did he even explain to why you why he thought Miami would draft Dorsey (or be a good fit in Miami)? I know I didn't hear it. Clueless about the draft.

Comment

Yeah...no one knows for sure yet what would be a good pick for Miami until we learn if they are running a 3-4 or 4-3.

Either way, I don't think Dorsey is a good fit in a 3-4. He's an ideal 4-3 DT. You usually want your 3-4 DT's to be HUGE run stuffers ala Jamaal Williams, Vince Wilfork, and Kelly Gregg. Would they plan on moving him outside in a 3-4? Then you have to worry about the effect of weight gain would be on his play (assuming they would bulk him up in a 3-4).

Here's a conspiracy theory...depending on Gholston's combine...what are the chances he goes #1?!? Seems like he could play LB or DE with his versatility. And he's a beast! I've heard that he's already being tauted as a top 5 pick...why not #1?
                "I love me some me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Warpig View Post

Here's a conspiracy theory...depending on Gholston's combine...what are the chances he goes #1?!? Seems like he could play LB or DE with his versatility. And he's a beast! I've heard that he's already being tauted as a top 5 pick...why not #1?
                  B/c Chris Long is a slightly better version of Gholston.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                    B/c Chris Long is a slightly better version of Gholston.
                    Maybe but if Gholston has a sick work-out and teams see he has a huge upside, then why not?
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                      Niners taking an RB was interesting... but not happening. Cardinals taking a tackle will not happen, guaranteed. The Vikings need a WR, but Brad Childress doesn't take WRs in the first round.
                      why not russ grim is going to push to get another big lineman to block for edge and matt leinhart. Plus if your thinking D or OLB there are a ton of hybrid DE/LB in rds 2-3. They may also release calvin pace and just rebuild the entire LBer core other than karlos dansby. I'm not sure on rd7 may just draft a rb cough:xavier Omon:cough or they may draft a big DT to be able to change fronts whenever
                      cardinals mock draft
                      1. Jeff Otah, T, Pitt
                      2. Curtis Lofton, MLB, Oklahoma
                      3. Chevis Jackson, CB, LSU
                      4. Geno Hayes, OLB, Florida State
                      5. Joey Haynos, TE, Maryland
                      6. Corey Lynch, FS, App. St.
                      7. Jason Shirly, DT, Fresno St.
                      Last edited by bulldog0123; 02-19-2008, 07:00 PM.

Comment

as for charles davis he obviously is a member of this site and went to 49ersfan's website and looked at my mock draft

Comment

just kidden... but seriously

Comment

Chris Long and Gholston are not even close to being the same kind of player.

Comment

Extremely rare props for Charles Davis
                              Ewww

Comment

Working...
                              X