• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommie Harris FA?

http://www.kffl.com/player/9153/nfl
    Bears | Team offers contract to T. Harris
    Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:21:43 -0800

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears have made a contract offer to DL Tommie Harris. Harris is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent Feb. 29.

I dodn't know he was a FA.

He's not.... They want to sign him to an extension. He's a free agent in 2009.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The Bears are looking to resign him. This is a new yaer and complete overhaul. Have a feeling we won't be very good this year but as long as we make a QB move and get some other young talen, maybe on our O-line I will be happy for our future
      Check out my new site Today!
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Can Harris opt out of his contract since it's in the final stages??

Comment

Originally posted by jsagan77 View Post
          Can Harris opt out of his contract since it's in the final stages??
          That is what I thought, 1 year left maybe there was a opt out

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
            That is what I thought, 1 year left maybe there was a opt out

Could be the same for Fitz in AZ as well. IF they don't extend soon I bet he opts out for a big pay day...

Comment

Like what Adam Maciasz said, the Bears don't seem to be heading in the right direction. There DT position is already depleted, they cannot afford to let a great one go.

This defense seems to be falling apart. Adam Archuleta, from the games I watched, played poorly. Mike Brown is turning into the Grant Hill (or the Sean May) of the NFL. Brian Urlacher has this weird neck surgery. Lance Briggs will probably leave. Still, the CB's are good, the DE's are pretty good. Darwin Walker? Meh.
              Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
              2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
              2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
              3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
              3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
              4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

He can't opt out cause there is no option. As for Mike Brown he can't stay healthy so I don't want him back he not worth the roster spot. I hope we let Briggs walk and resign Tommie Harris. If we don't get him resigned don't expect to see him leave cause he'll get tagged in 09 and hopefully again in 2010. He's going NOWHERE.
                Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Working...
                X