more Charles Davis nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more Charles Davis nonsense

Just saw his AFC North draft needs on Total Access.... who does he have the Browns picking with their 2nd round pick? Dominique Rodgers Cromartie.... I'm sorry, he will not be around @ #57!!!!
    NY Giants fan since birth.

What did he say for the other AFC north teams?

Comment

Cromartie? In the second round?

Comment

Hahahaha
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

He said Clady to CIN, and Brain Bhrom to BAL. That's all I saw

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
            What? That's worse then picking Dan Connor 2 times.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed how a lot of his picks are the same as the team's 1st rounders from last years draft. TB Gaines Adams, gets a "bookend" DE. Jets get McKelvin across from Revis. SF get Curtis Lofton with Patrick Willis last year. I mean WTF! None of these three draft picks from last season stunk, in fact all three did pretty well, Willis of course was exceptional. So why does Davis seem to readdress these already addressed needs?

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                He also said either Jeff Otah or Lawrence Timmons to Pittsburgh.

He also mentioned the obvious situation of Cincy grabbing Long, Ellis, or Dorsey should one of them somehow happen to fall to #9. More hard hitting analysis!!!!!

Also, his right eye looked a little puffy, did someone from here punch him in the face recently??? :-)
                NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Maybe he is thinking with the wrong head while waiting until he gets a girl at the end of the day. Who knows?
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

one stud is good, but having a stud on each side creates serious problems. just like when KGB was out for gb, kampman had to take doubles and triples. or when al harris had ahmad carroll opposite. nobody's afraid of just one good player, but two makes teams reckon.
                    of course that doesn't mean that charles davis isn't a tool. don't get me wrong.

Comment

Star, you're exactly right. However, one stud does allow other players to have less blockers on them.

Comment

Clady to CIN?

That's worse than Kelly to GB after they franchised Andrews. Horrible. This guy is a moron (other than McKelvin-Jets)
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

i'd take kelly in gb.

Comment

lol are you retarded? James Jones and Greg Jennings and Donald Driver and you need ANOTHER WR?

That's a horrible pick. Fact of the matter is other than TE (and I don't think they draft one in the first 3 rounds) I odn't see them going offense in round 1 at all.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              lol are you retarded? James Jones and Greg Jennings and Donald Driver and you need ANOTHER WR?

That's a horrible pick. Fact of the matter is other than TE (and I don't think they draft one in the first 3 rounds) I odn't see them going offense in round 1 at all.
                              if i am retarded then you are picking on a retarded kid. now how does that make you feel? hater. lol
                              just think of those four guys plus donald lee on the field at once. pretty much somebody is going to make a play, unless it's cold and brett decides he can't throw the ball past the line of scrimmage that day. not that that has ever happened in the nfc championship game or anything

Comment

Working...
                              X