No I like most of them just not those.

Leave a comment:

• P.Manningfan102
    replied
    I think its safe to say Matt dosn't agree with the majority of the picks

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Ugh. Cushing horrible fit in the tampa 2. Marks is a horrible fit in the Panthers D.

Herman is a bad fit to NE. He's not what they look for in OL.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    How do the Rams pass up on Oher?

How do the Raiders pass up on Oher?

No way Moreno falls that far unless he gets injured. He is too good to pass up on. If he was in this draft then Atlanta would not pass on him. (ask scar) That's how good he is.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    lol Tebow #1...anyone with this (I'm sorry Walter) doesn't have a clue.

I mean did you guys not learn from Alex Smith?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    In the mock database

Leave a comment:

• Vikings_All_Day28
    replied
    Sorry 49er's but the Cantwell pick just about made me puke. We are going to need a Safety next year(even if we draft one round 1 this year) so Taylor Mays would be the best pick.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Interesting 49ersfan. Just looking at the top 5 picks though, personally I doubt that they'd be QB/WR/RB/WR/CB. Corners and wide receivers aren't often taken that high and 3/5 picks are going there. Oher (assuming an injury free senior year) will likely move up here as crappy top 5 pick teams nearly always need QB protection.

I also feel that Moreno will outshine Wells this year and has excellent potential to be the first RB off the board.

I do like how you also haven't blindly bumped up any underclassmen who stayed on (e.g. Laurinaitis) and I too will be very interested to see how Malcolm Jenkins performs his senior year.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    started a topic My first 2009 mock draft

My first 2009 mock draft

It has been uploaded to my website. The link is: http://www.freewebs.com/49ersthoughts/2009mockdraft.htm
Working...
X