An Emmitt Smith 2008 NFL Mock Draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Emmitt Smith 2008 NFL Mock Draft?

Anyone interested in my publishing an Emmitt Smith 2008 NFL Mock Draft? If so, any ideas for some of his picks or his analysts of them?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

All I know is pro nouns will go early and often, but there's a good chance that logic might slip into the later rounds or possibly go undrafted.

Comment

LOL

Nice...

Emmitt doesn't use contractions either.

"Wade Phillips have not had time to insert this."
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

This would be a lot of fun, I'm looking forward to doing it.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

So, are you actually drafting vocab? or just a draft from an Emmitt point of view, i.e. 12 running backs going in the first round, with Emmitt analysts of each pick.

Comment

I keep thinking about that nasty e-mail you got, and then giving my own "analysts" of Emmitt. All this horrible English makes me love the guy even more. I'm laughing with him, not at him.

Comment

Yeah, I was gonna write a mock draft as if Emmitt were writing it himself.

i.e. "The Patriots... they are an all-around good ball club. Their running back... Laurence M... M... Malone have been banged-up ever since he became a running back for the New England Patriots. New England have to draft a running back to run up the middle of that big ol' offensive line to score even more points so they can win Super Bowl XLIII this year and next year."
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

AHAHAHA Walter - please do an Emmitt draft!!!!!
                NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

yes walter please me think this good idea if you wants to knew truthness of the.

Comment

You could give the Cowboys extra picks, and "forget" to put a few teams in.

Comment

Good luck with this Walter, I get the feeling it will be hard to keep fresh and snappy through 31 picks (assuming you are just doing the 1st round). Perhaps you could use the picks as you "shock" draft. Here's my denver pick.

12. Denver - Ryan Clady OT
                      The Bronco did not have as good a season as many people expected and this is mostly due to their poor draft in recent years. They need much help on defense, but coach Shanahans can not look past Clady at 12 to help there (intentional) big guys up front after Matt Lepsis retire.

Comment

My Denver pick is a shocker...

Denver - Mel Blount CB
                        The Bronco need a good ol' fashion Cowboy to ride them into the Superbowls again. That horse be wild right now.
                        I think Mel can still play even if he been retired because he still wear his... this... his Cowboy hat.

Comment

Hahahahahaha
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I'm going to try to work on this over the weekend.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Hey Walter I thought of a couple of ideas for the Emmitt Mock

1. He doesn't realize that the Pats forfeit the first round pick.
                              2. He has the Cowboys selecting himself "Cause the Cowboys has need for big time runningback to get him through the doggone playoff" then predicts himself holding out for a long term big money contract.
                              3. Something involving Emmitt confusing the terms "dolphin," "dorsal fin," "the Fins," "the Tuna," and "Glenn Dorsey (or Glenn Dorsal)" for #1 overall
                              4. Forgetting that the Houston Oilers are now the Tennessee Titans
                              5. Wondering why no one else's mock has Tim Tebow being drafted: he run, he throw, he make plays, he's win game!
                              6. some ridiculous trade involving a first round pick in the year 2022.

Just some ideas I thought would be funny :-)
                              NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Working...
                              X