• Show
Clear All

• Rivals New Top 100 NFL Draft Prospects

Thought I would post Rivals.com latest list of top 100 NFL prospects
    http://nfldraft.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=775912

I'm sure this will start some debate!
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

P.S. I love to see Rashard Mendenhall so high. The #3 RB and top 15 prospect...... U of I represent!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

DeSean Jackson was considered a preseason Heisman canditate. He feel somewhat off the map last yea. Will he be a HUGE steal of the draft?
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

My has Woodson dropped. They even have Henne over him, sorry I should have probably just made one long post but I wanted the Bears to get Woodson and it looks like maybe even in 2nd round now is a possiblity?
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

I like how they have Colt Brennan at #100. Probably just to say they have him in their top 100 list.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

of course he's in the top 100, siena. the top 25 IS IN the top 100, dontchyaknow.

Comment

Glad to see Jamaal Charles get some love as the #6 (close to #5 running back).

I love how Colt Brennen needs a "big workout" to stay in the top 150 yet he's currently ranked #100 lol.

Comment

This draft is deep at the RB position. I think there are alot of lower tier guys that could be very productive in the right system and if given a legit chance. Also lots of DT's to be had.

Does anyone know how this years crop measures up to the 2009 class?
                "I love me some me!"

Comment

To High

5. * Kenny Phillips - FS - 6'1" 205 lbs. - Miami
                  11. * Jonathan Stewart - RB - 5'11" 235 lbs. - Oregon
                  14. * Reggie Smith - CB - 6' 200 lbs. - Oklahoma
                  25. Early Doucet - WR - 6' 200 lbs. - LSU
                  28. * Earl Bennett - WR - 6'1" 200 lbs. - Vanderbilt
                  34. * Mario Manningham - WR - 5'11" 180 lbs. - Michigan
                  42. * Letroy Guion - DT - 6'4" 285 lbs. - Florida St
                  44. * Steve Slaton - RB - 5'9" 200 lbs. - West Virginia
                  51. * Kevin Smith - RB - 6'1" 215 lbs. - Central Florida
                  60. Jason Jones - DE - 6'5" 270 lbs. - Eastern Michigan
                  70. Quintin Demps - FS - 6' 205 lbs. - UTEP

To Low
                  21 . Leodis McKelvin - CB - 5'11" 185 lbs. - Troy
                  31. * Brandon Flowers - CB - 5'9" 190 lbs. - Virginia Tech
                  32. * Phillip Merling - DE - 6'5" 270 lbs.- Clemson
                  37. Dan Connor - LB - 6'2" 235 lbs. - Penn St
                  43. Andre' Woodson - QB - 6'5" 230 lbs. - Kentucky
                  50. Ali Highsmith - LB - 6'1" 225 lbs. - LSU
                  74. * Pat Sims - DT - 6'1" 320 lbs. - Auburn

Just went threw it quick

Comment

Woodson dropping this far just shows you that people really don't do their own work they just listen to Mel Kiper (and others).

I've done my work on all the quarterbacks over their college career. Out of all these guys if we are talking about how well they have played in games (in a pro style offense) against the best conference in the country Woodson is far and away the best QB in this class. But because of his inaccuracy he drops to #2 in my rankings.

This is a joke. He is going to prove everyone wrong (like he did in college) and I'm going to look like a ****ing genius. Period. Why do I know he will be great? Because his poise and confidence in big game situations sets him apart in this class. It's something you can't measure at the Senior Bowl.

The only thing I'm worried about with Woodson is his inconsistent accuracy, but Ryan has this issue as well.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I'm more high on Earl Bennett than most. He is a prototypical #2 WR in a WCO.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        Woodson dropping this far just shows you that people really don't do their own work they just listen to Mel Kiper (and others).

I've done my work on all the quarterbacks over their college career. Out of all these guys if we are talking about how well they have played in games (in a pro style offense) against the best conference in the country Woodson is far and away the best QB in this class. But because of his inaccuracy he drops to #2 in my rankings.

This is a joke. He is going to prove everyone wrong (like he did in college) and I'm going to look like a ****ing genius. Period. Why do I know he will be great? Because his poise and confidence in big game situations sets him apart in this class. It's something you can't measure at the Senior Bowl.

The only thing I'm worried about with Woodson is his inconsistent accuracy, but Ryan has this issue as well.
                        Hmmm...I'm intrigued by Woodson and admittedly haven't seen much of him. What I did see of him (mostly from the Senior Bowl), was pretty bad. He kinda reminded me of...gulp...Rex Grossman! All the highlights of him I've seen have always been against smaller schools. His mechanics is what scares me. You can get away with that stuff in college but the NFL will really expose you. His deliberate throwing motion seems to take forever...it's kinda like you are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting on him to release.

Do you have any data on his performance against the better talented teams (I know he beat UF)? Has he been consistent in beating better teams or leading his team from behind? Is he mature? Intelligent? Student of the game?

I'm also really interested in Josh Johnson.
                        "I love me some me!"

Comment

With all you say about both QBs, Matt, I don't see how you have Ryan #1 and Woodson #2.

I don't see why Brohm is #8. That seems pretty high to me. I see nothing wrong with Woodson's ranking as I've had him in Round 2 for a long time (long before the senior bowl and long before Mel Kiper) and I've said so on this forum many times when he was projected as a top 10 pick.

I agree with Kenny Phillips being to high, and Leodis McKelvin being to low. I didn't look at it to in depth because it's only going to change soon anyways, but from a first glance I liked it.

Comment

Working...
                          X