No announcement yet.

Anderson To Sign Extention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man if Anderson went to the Bears he'd get killed. Also their weapons/protection is overall the worst in the league.

I'd like to see him go to an offense with average talent and a lack of deep threats to show him up, and settle the fact hes an average QB playing in a good system.

Comment

When Brady Quinn played in the last game he threw perfect strikes and some were dropped do to the recievers being in shock that they had a perfect pass. No reaching, no leaving themselves open to get hit, nothing like that. Most of Anderson's completions were even inaccurate passes caught by great recievers.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

yup brady did play very well i remember that game
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Quinn looked inaccurate sometimes in college. If Quinn is bad you could set your franchise back five years. That’s more valuable than precious draft picks in my opinion. This is where these football people make their money. Tough decision.

Comment

Well because of an extremely low pass by Anderson Kellen Winslow had to have shoulder surgery. Winslow might play 6 more years and Anserson's passing skills are making his career even shorter.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I've been on Matt's side on the for a while. I mean why give the franchise to Derek Anderson, when you spent a first round pick to get your franchise QB in Brady Quinn? I mean, I know that nobody was expecting Derek Anderson to play as well as he did, but still. You made an investment taking Quinn, and I hate it when teams do not utilize there draft picks, especially early round draft choices. I mean, Brady Quinn could be the next best QB in the NFL, and we would never know because of Derek Anderson.

Now, in defense of Derek Anderson. This is really his first year starting, and as a first year starting, he played very good. He is very young, only 24. He has lots of time to develop into a really good QB. The Browns defense really didn't help him out either. I think Derek will have a pretty good career, if he is not just a one year wonder..
              Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
              2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
              2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
              3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
              3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
              4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Working...
              X