Anyone going to the Draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the Draft?

I'll be there for the first time this year... anyone been there before, or planning to go this year?

The draft falls on my birthday and so me and a couple of friends are going... I'll make sure to bring 2 Jets fans just for their reactions hahaha
    NY Giants fan since birth.

i am

Comment

I'll be in Las Vegas on family stuff, but I'm hoping that the ESPN Zone at the NY/NY will have some New York type festivities that I can enjoy.

Comment

Nope, won't be going (not a shock, I live in VA), but rep your team!!!
        Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
        2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
        2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
        3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
        3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
        4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Maybe, if Walter or Matt goes I'd show up.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I am blogging during it from my pc
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
              i am
              Bulldog, have you ever gone before? I heard that tickets are free, but you have to line up early at the box office either that day or the day before to get them? I wonder how many you can get.... I want to bring a bunch of friends. If you've ever done it before I'd really appreciate any knowledge you can pass on.
              NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

I watch the draft every year. Seems somewhat boring to go though because I go to a bar or out to eat and in between picks have a bunch of friends to keep my attention but sitting there with maybe 1 other guy might be boring?? Am I wrong? anyone?
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Arguing with fans from other teams when their team in on the clock sounds like it would pass the time between picks. That's why'd I'd want to hang out with Matt there so if some fans is saying how great a pick or trade his team made when it really sucked Matt can list like 10 reasons why and predict how their team won't make the playoff for another 5 years. I'm thinking the Raiders here.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by yem123 View Post
                    Bulldog, have you ever gone before? I heard that tickets are free, but you have to line up early at the box office either that day or the day before to get them? I wonder how many you can get.... I want to bring a bunch of friends. If you've ever done it before I'd really appreciate any knowledge you can pass on.
                    i am going for the first time this year but.... i heard you can't camp out and wait for tickets you have to wait the day of. free tickets, if you stay till the last pick of the last round you get first day tickets for next year

Comment

One day walter and i will be at the draft (i hope)!!!
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                      X