X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings_All_Day28
    replied
    Originally posted by yem123 View Post
    I think Texans is a dumb pick, only because do you want to draft D-line with your top selection 3 years in a row? I think some other areas might need attention!!

I like the Sweed pick for Tennessee.... definitely getting a WR is a priority for the Titans, and someone who Vince played with is a plus.
    The Texans already did pick D-line 3 years in a row.

2005:Travis Johnson DT #16 overall
    2006:Mario Williams DE #1 overall
    2007:Amobi Okoye DT #10 overall

That doesn't include 2004 they drafted Justin Babin #27 overall and he played a some DE for them... The Kentwan Balmer to Houston is probably the worst fit Charles has made so far.

Leave a comment:

• yem123
    replied
    I think Texans is a dumb pick, only because do you want to draft D-line with your top selection 3 years in a row? I think some other areas might need attention!!

I like the Sweed pick for Tennessee.... definitely getting a WR is a priority for the Titans, and someone who Vince played with is a plus.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    started a topic Charles Davis on AFC South

Charles Davis on AFC South

Indy: Ali Highsmith (solid pick)

Jacksonville Jaguars: Chris Williams (Huh? Khalif Barnes/Tony Pashos you moron...man has this guy ever heard of a depth chart before? It's so obvious he barely watches NFL games)

Titans: Limas Sweed (whatever)

Texans: Kentwan Balmer HAHHAHHAHAHHAH...this guy has never watched the Draft.What a moron. Yeah they invest even MORE money in DL. IDIOT.
Working...
X