Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Blog - Updated 2/21

http://walterfootball.com/mattblog.php

Matt McGuire reveals his biggest Combine snub and criticizes one of Todd McShay's.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

After all, for the prospects it doesn't matter what happens on Draft Day. It matters what you do after Draft Day.
    Well to get paid more money at the beginning, Draft Day matters a lot to these young men.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

The real money though is after the combine, as well as being a good NFL player which is better than busting...at least for the players with pride in their game.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

good read... my snub is kelin johnson

Comment

Matt, when you say you’ve seen tape or film on somebody or you referring to coach’s film or just regular taped games on TV.

Comment

regularly taped broadcast...i'm gonna work on acquiring real game film in the summer on some senior prospects teams

Comment

how do you acquire coaches film?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                regularly taped broadcast...i'm gonna work on acquiring real game film in the summer on some senior prospects teams

Good luck with that. Let us know how you get it.

Comment

Well if I get it I get it because I write for a big Draft website...they just wouldn't give it to any average joe and I doubt I will get it anyways.

Comment

Matt, do you think one day or even now that scouts from NFL teams or draft experts like Kiper or McSteal will check out some of the bigger draft website like this one and NFLDC for ideas and what the public is thinking?

Comment

Or even for recruiting purposes, if I was incharge of some scouting departement for an NFL team, I would check out some draft sites on the internet to see if the people running it were good enough with past predictions for a paid position in my scouting department. I think that makes plenty of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                        Matt, do you think one day or even now that scouts from NFL teams or draft experts like Kiper or McSteal will check out some of the bigger draft website like this one and NFLDC for ideas and what the public is thinking?
                        No never. They pay their scouting departments who mostly know a ton more about football than I ever will.

Now there are some things I highly disagree with about what a lot of scout says prediction wise - like Colt Brennan > Andre Woodson (lol remember that one?)

Comment

I don't know who was invited. Good read though.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                          X